State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just me, but were I this witness, I'd have to state 'yes, Brad Cooper paid for the preschool, the same way my husband pays for our daughters preschool....' As this witness is also a stay at home mother.

Except a five-star preschool is about the same as NCSU. My husband and I both work, and we paid around $16,000 per year for a five star preschool

While the child may have been part-time, the part-time rate is still well more than half. I believe the minimum part-time rate for our preschool rates $11,000 annually.

There is a HUGE difference in the price of certain preschools. And if they were both overspending, I'd consider the cost relevent to spending habits.

Didnt defense just suggest to this witness, that the RE Agent denied the DF word was said????I did NOT hear that question to the RE Agent..did anyone here hear it??

I seem to remember the question. At the time I was wondering why he would ask the real estate agent about cursing. Now we know why.

The defense is scoring some minor points by making it apparent that Nancy sometimes embellished or lied to her friends about what was going on. I don't think it's going to make much difference overall, but they are casting a little bit of doubt about the things she told her friends.

Except a five-star preschool is about the same as NCSU. My husband and I both work, and we paid around $16,000 per year for a five star preschool

While the child may have been part-time, the part-time rate is still well more than half. I believe the minimum part-time rate for our preschool rates $11,000 annually.

There is a HUGE difference in the price of certain preschools. And if they were both overspending, I'd consider the cost relevent to spending habits.

I don't really recall how much preschool was when my children went years ago. I do know that daycare for two working parents is exorbatant though.

I don't really recall how much preschool was when my children went years ago. I do know that daycare for two working parents is exorbatant though.

Average cost for a 5 star preschool in this area for full time depends on age. For babies, it could cost upwards of $1500. For 3-4 yr olds, usually somewhere around 800-900. For two kids, usually preschools give a discount on the cheaper tuition (example - if one kid costs 1300 and another costs 800, usually they only charge 400 for the second child).

What the heck is wrong with the cameraman now? It looks like the trial is taking place on the surface of the sun.

Its expenditures such as this that always boggles my mind..Whats wrong with Public School Kindergarden??? Yikes..Thats a huge hole in any budget:banghead:

Since Brad had been the only breadwinner since the move to Cary..Me thinks that its a duh..that he paid those bills..Dont know that he did that for Nancy, but more for a "Status Symbol" reason

Are we headed towards... I ran one Saturday a month and did not see NC on July 12 so she must have been already dead? Clearly a convincing argument.

Average cost for a 5 star preschool in this area for full time depends on age. For babies, it could cost upwards of $1500. For 3-4 yr olds, usually somewhere around 800-900. For two kids, usually preschools give a discount on the cheaper tuition (example - if one kid costs 1300 and another costs 800, usually they only charge 400 for the second child).

For a non-home based preschool, the discount is 10% ONLY for the LESS expensive child. From my experiences, this has been standard for all of them.

Keep in mind, these are NOT home-based preschools.

I've never seen a top preschool in this area charge 800 for a child, even the oldest child with the higher child:teacher ratio, and certainly not $400.

But my point is, BC and NC chose to put their child in a top preschool, which cost a substantial amount of money. Not a smart move for their financial situation, which goes along with the theory that NC had to "keep up with the Joneses"

Witness is testifying to what usually occurred if a Saturday run happened.

Its expenditures such as this that always boggles my mind..Whats wrong with Public School Kindergarden??? Yikes..Thats a huge hole in any budget:banghead:

Since Brad had been the only breadwinner since the move to Cary..Me thinks that its a duh..that he paid those bills..Dont know that he did that for Nancy, but more for a "Status Symbol" reason

Public preschools are few and far between. In my state you have to apply. They take ESL(English Second Language) kids first, then lower income children next, then IEP(Individualized Education Plan) children next. Then they take your every day "average" child. In my county they don't even get to tier 4 kids. The only option we have here is to pay for preschool. Kindergarten is mandatory so your child automatically gets in to their designated school. My children go to private pre-K but it's a co-op and is only $50 per month or $450 per year. I help at the school to off set the cost.

Who is this guy? I was in buffer land while he was called.

The lunchtime buffering is particularly bad for me today...

Who is this guy? I was in buffer land while he was called.

He and his wife are joggers..and know NC not well but know her..They jogged that morning 12th, leaving at 652 AM and then gave the route they took..He became aware of NC being missing, and he called the police and gave his account of whatever he saw that morning..

That has to be a record for in and out for this trial.

I do not understand the point of this testimony. If it is just to say he didn't see Nancy Cooper running that morning, I think it's a waste of time. Nobody is disputing that she was probably dead by then. How does this relate to who killed her? I'm not trying to be snarky, I seriously don't get it.

For a non-home based preschool, the discount is 10% ONLY for the LESS expensive child. From my experiences, this has been standard for all of them.

Keep in mind, these are NOT home-based preschools.

I've never seen a top preschool in this area charge 800 for a child, even the oldest child with the higher child:teacher ratio, and certainly not $400.

But my point is, BC and NC chose to put their child in a top preschool, which cost a substantial amount of money. Not a smart move for their financial situation, which goes along with the theory that NC had to "keep up with the Joneses"

Just judging from what some of people who knew Brad in the past have said, I'd say Brad was just as interested, if not more, than Nancy, in "keeping up."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member