State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand the point of this testimony. If it is just to say he didn't see Nancy Cooper running that morning, I think it's a waste of time. Nobody is disputing that she was probably dead by then. How does this relate to who killed her? I'm not trying to be snarky, I seriously don't get it.

BBM~ Well I do believe that the defense IS disputing that..No/

Average cost for a 5 star preschool in this area for full time depends on age. For babies, it could cost upwards of $1500. For 3-4 yr olds, usually somewhere around 800-900. For two kids, usually preschools give a discount on the cheaper tuition (example - if one kid costs 1300 and another costs 800, usually they only charge 400 for the second child).

I thought the Cooper child went a couple days a week, mornings only? And that the younger Cooper child was going to start preschool in the fall, but hadn't yet started.

I also know that daycare of infants is well over $1,000 a month per baby, because my daughter had twins. She also had a 20 month old child in addition to the twins. So for her situation, daycare for three children under the age of two was exorbatant IMO.

I was a stay at home mom for my own children, but that didn't mean I languished around eating bon bons and watching soap operas. I was the 'Room Mom' for all of my kids teachers. I volunteered in the school library, volunteered to tutor at risk kids, was the Brownie Leader for my childrens troop/s, yet another volunteer position. But for SAHM's, none of these positions would be filled in the school systems nor the scouting programs. My daughter is also a SAHM, she volunteers a number of days a week at the boys elementary school, is the volunteer representative going to monthly meetings for the boys school. She also chaparones field trips for the school, and she and my SIL volunteer with the boys baseball leagues. In fact, she is so busy some days, my husband now appreciates much more what I did when our kids were young. Living right next door now, with hubby retired, he has first hand knowledge how exhausting and time consuming being a SAHM truly is.

That guy was yet another "why did they bother putting this person on the stand" witness. He told the police that he normally did not see her when he ran. So is it a surprise that he did not see her that morning?

BBM~ Well I do believe that the defense IS disputing that..No/

what time did he say he ran? Sorry, I'm getting killed with the buffering. What I'm trying to say that if defense says she went out running and was grabbed, or went to meet someone and they killed her, it could have been before that. But I did NOT hear what time he said he was out, so I could be wrong.

ETA--Either way, that he didn't see her doesn't mean she never went out running.

what time did he say he ran? Sorry, I'm getting killed with the buffering. What I'm trying to say that if defense says she went out running and was grabbed, or went to meet someone and they killed her, it could have been before that. But I did NOT hear what time he said he was out, so I could be wrong.

6:52 am

652AM they both left and gave his route

I do not understand the point of this testimony. If it is just to say he didn't see Nancy Cooper running that morning, I think it's a waste of time. Nobody is disputing that she was probably dead by then. How does this relate to who killed her? I'm not trying to be snarky, I seriously don't get it.

Well that witness looked really fit, what if all the Defense witness who saw Nancy running that day are lets say unfit??

Its expenditures such as this that always boggles my mind..Whats wrong with Public School Kindergarden??? Yikes..Thats a huge hole in any budget:banghead:

Since Brad had been the only breadwinner since the move to Cary..Me thinks that its a duh..that he paid those bills..Dont know that he did that for Nancy, but more for a "Status Symbol" reason

They had to give the Joneses a target to try and reach.

I guess the next time I see two people arguing in public I better get a picture, they may wind up on trial for murder later.

Only people who have suffered domestic violence get involved when they witness abuse

He went running right before 7:00 am.

Only people who have suffered domestic violence get involved when they witness abuse

I hapen to have witnessed in public some real doozy domestics...Maybe its the HC Giver in me, but I feel compelled to help or assist ..but I also make notes of time, place, descriptions..Once I witnessed a women being pushed out of a moving car..ran to help, got the licence plate..Voila..Guess I was involved at that point!!

A 5-Star daycare is not a luxury by any means. the 5-stars have to do with the quality of care and safety and compliance.

ETA--Either way, that he didn't see her doesn't mean she never went out running.

he ran past the Cooper's house at the time Brad said Nancy left

Let me ask you this NCSU, because I think you appear to be a good parent. Given a choice betwee your own 'Iron Man/Triathlon' type expenditures, and being able to send your children to a good preschool in preparation for kindergarten, my guess is you'd give up your own *stuff* to do good by your children? Of course when our children were young, we, as a couple, did without certain things in order for our children to be able to attend good preschools, dance lessons, piano lessons, gymnastic lessons, swimming lessons, etc.

I wonder if the defense will call the preschool teachers. Two of them gave affidavits that don't paint this kind of picture. I would think the kids would have still been crying when they went into the classroom. (Did she say what date this happened? Again with the buffering...)

Ouch, the one time she sees Brad at the pre-school, he is yelling at Nancy in front of the kids and peeling out, defensive, and declaring he "owns" the kids too.

Owns the kids ? He owned Nancy as well, or at least thought he did.

Piece of work.

Nancy was very lucky to have HP as a friend and vice versa. I've seen her at a lot of the hearings, she is so supportive of her dear friend. It appears she is supporting Nancy's family as well. I think very highly of her.

I wonder if the defense will call the preschool teachers. Two of them gave affidavits that don't paint this kind of picture. I would think the kids would have still been crying when they went into the classroom. (Did she say what date this happened? Again with the buffering...)

Sometime in May 2008, I think (buffering here, too.) The affidavits for these two witnesses are up in the legal docs. thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TX_TNvol