State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you this NCSU, because I think you appear to be a good parent. Given a choice betwee your own 'Iron Man/Triathlon' type expenditures, and being able to send your children to a good preschool in preparation for kindergarten, my guess is you'd give up your own *stuff* to do good by your children? Of course when our children were young, we, as a couple, did without certain things in order for our children to be able to attend good preschools, dance lessons, piano lessons, gymnastic lessons, swimming lessons, etc.

Actually, we homeschool our daughter (2nd daughter is only 2). But she did go to preschool. My wife wanted a 3 day a week preschool. I wanted 2 because it was less. So we compromised and did 2 days and 1 day of the early learning program that is free in Wake County. But no, I would not pay for an expensive preschool or private school. But my daughters do have a college fund.

As for activities like the iron man, I do a couple of half marathons a year and pay for it out of my "blow money". Since we live on a Dave Ramsey type budget where we both agree on how every dollar is going to be spent (talking general categories here), we each get a small amount of "blow" money every 2 weeks to do whatever we want with. I use that for my races. I would never pay money to run half marathons (I've done one full and that was enough for me) out of money meant for their college fund or other activities.

I wonder if the defense will call the preschool teachers. Two of them gave affidavits that don't paint this kind of picture. I would think the kids would have still been crying when they went into the classroom. (Did she say what date this happened? Again with the buffering...)

It was in May, near the end of the school year..and it was only B not K that attended that preschool...It appears to be the same incident that Hannah described..

Sometime in May 2008, I think (buffering here, too.) The affidavits for these two witnesses are up in the legal docs. thread.

Thanks. Yes, all the affidavits are in those threads. I've been going back and reading as I get a chance. The reason I asked the date is that IIRC one teacher said the dates she taught the child ended in June.

It was in May, near the end of the school year..and it was only B not K that attended that preschool...It appears to be the same incident that Hannah described..

That makes sense. The two teachers that gave affidavits both taught B. Thanks.

The buffering today is exceptional. Is there anyone who gets an uninterupted feed?

The camera man must be on a smoke break.

The buffering today is exceptional. Is there anyone who gets an uninterupted feed?

An honest answer to this would certainly lead to a jinx. However I can say that both on home and in the office I am not having issues.

Important testimony. Shows Brad CAN lose control...in front of others.

This incident being described now took place at the end of the school day..Brad parked behind Nancy's car and both were in Nancy's car yelling and screaming, kids both crying....

DIDNT Brad work?? seems like he too was pushing all the buttons he could..and their fights apparantly werent all behind "Closed Doors" !

And agree.. B's symptoms were a direct result of all this tumultuous tensions!!

ETA~~ Escalating much????

K. did go to that little summer camp program there also. I think for only 7 days though. The information is mixed into one of B's teacher's affidavit.

I think this 'top of the line Preschool' is just another way to bash the victim. Unless someone can point this out, the way I understand the situation is that the eldest child attended a *part time*, couple mornings a week, preschool. Not a FULL TIME daycare. Not a FULL DAY program. Not a DAILY program. But a part time, couple days a week, morning only preschool.

I do not understand the point of this testimony. If it is just to say he didn't see Nancy Cooper running that morning, I think it's a waste of time. Nobody is disputing that she was probably dead by then. How does this relate to who killed her? I'm not trying to be snarky, I seriously don't get it.

They did this sort of thing during the S Peterson trial. Scott said he talked to this and that attendant. The pros had on everyone that was on duty that day and NO ONE saw SP that day. Because he was NOT there.

Just to point it out to the jury, NO ONE saw NC that day. There were several supposed witnesses to seeing Laci that morning but yet NOT ONE was called by the def, because they did NOT see her that day because everything pointed to her already being dead.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members