State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before we all get back to live stuff..I wish to address all this for some seem a ???? for them..But in a circumstantial case..its the culmination of the whole that speaks to common sense..

The geological stuff..of course doesnt say IT has to be Brad..although that Mica peculiar to THAT site was found..doesnt condem Brad BUT IT DOESNT RULE HIM OUT EITHER.. Then The Bug evidence...IT too give a possible timeframe of Nancy being dead before that call to Brad's phone...Brad's team think they nutralized that..NOPE..all they did was say is is only possible..so again Brad CANNOT BE RULED OUT..

As far as their contentious relationships and the money controls..doesnt prove he murdered Nancy..But what it does PROVE BRAD FELT NO LOVE for Nancy nor helping her in Homemaking, and childcare..ONLY when he wanted.

Brad's monitoring Nancy's emails or may also be her cell phone activities..doesnt put his hands around her neck..but it DOES PROVE he had total knowledge of what Nancy's business was...

Brad expertise of puter will be shown eventually..so will wait to comment on that.....

So far I only see pointers toBrad..No one else had a motive, means or opportunity at this point...JMO to this point..

yes show us some evidence that he didn't do it!

Relating to the discussions of Brad controlling the money, I think it is interesting to note that he did spend (somewhat lavishly, IMO, considering their financial situation) on NC's behalf. Below are expenditures that BC claims he made after NC made special requests for items outside her $300/wk allowance.

5/7/08 - Uniquities Boutique - $693.88
5/19/08 - Victoria's Secret - $47.99
6/9/08 - Nordstrom's - $186.82
6/8/08 - Sak's - $82.59

This doesn't strike me as the behavior of a manipulative control freak. It does beg the question: if these are expenditures she wanted to make bad enough to "ask permission", how much more would she have spent if she had free reign with the credit cards??

Instead of buying things for Nancy, maybe these purchases were for Brad's gf...

seriously who would think their husband adversary or not would hack their email account???

It happens *much* more than you think. I have many friends (male and female) who hacked a spouse's email account to dig up information on an affair. And these are otherwise level headed, reasonable people. Humans are emotional creatures by design and will do things that they normally wouldn't when faced with a life that's crumbling down around them.

Nancy slept with jeans on, keys in pocket. Door locked. Someday she would have to get out fast.

I don't understand this. If I felt that I was in that much danger that I had to sleep as though I would have to escape quickly, I would have already left to stay with friends. She did have plenty of friends who were willing to help her.

Did she also always have a bag packed with necessaries for herself and the girls?

really there is only one way to put on a sports bra...and the pros should have someone come in and put one on...bet the jury will do it during deliberations

I agree. I don't think I ever discovered the "one way". It was suggested I wear one after I had open heart surgery and those things were such a hassle to put on, that I gave up the idea.

I have read many times that a divorce lawyer will tell you not to leave the home, you may not be able to get back in.And removing children from the home won't bode well in custody hearings. I assume Nancys lawyer would tell her these things to protect her <Nancys> interests. Of course, this is assuming Nancy wasn't in fear of her life/safety of her children.....when she consulted with her lawyer. And I seriously doubt Brad was paying for meetings with Nancys lawyer.

OK, Cummings really has got to speed up or sit down and let somebody else takeover. The Jury cannot be happy to have to sit through these long drawn out pauses.

It happens *much* more than you think. I have many friends (male and female) who hacked a spouse's email account to dig up information on an affair. And these are otherwise level headed, reasonable people. Humans are emotional creatures by design and will do things that they normally wouldn't when faced with a life that's crumbling down around them.

You are so right on how people normally level headed become like some sort of monsters..I had a GF who actually was told by her then divorcing spouse (I heard it) I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!!! It was at that point I really feared for her!! Ended OK but took years and years!!!..but he almost did destroy her financially...But the kids (boys) have since changed their last name and have absolutely NOTHING to do with their dad!!!! What a waste :banghead:

BTW...Welcome to the Board!!!!!

Oh I think we may be getting somewhere now! Cisco information security team!

Well, it looks like our demands for something viable be offered, but we'll see. This may be another "we found nothing."

I wish to hello somebody would make a sign that said: "LASER POINTER" with an arrow pointing down, hang it up somewhere on the witness stand and place the laser pointer below it.

I can't take it anymore!

I think it is the prosecutions job to show the evidence he did do it. They haven't done that yet.

By the way, the evidence that he didn't do it is the 6:40 am call from the house to his cell when he was less than a minute from HT. Until that call is somehow proven to be made from someone or something other than NC, then there is your evidence.

I'm assuming he took loans on both, so of course they would be in his name.

Right, but as a married couple why wouldn't it be in both names? All cars my husband and I have had together have been titled in both names and if there were loans taken out they were in both names. I thought that was common?

LOL, I think everybody in Cisco just logged in to watch this testimony. My network buffering just skyrocketed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm