State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this testimony is going to be that big. The defense hasn't objected once!

hmmmmm phone test network. Seems like that has been mentioned here before ;)

Rut Rho..This Cisco guy is showing how Brad manipulated calls...yikes..Havent heard about July 12th 640AM yet..but this is showing dry runs by Brad as soon as March 2008...Maybe this is one reason they feel Brad had premeditated this..pre-planning not necessarily for that date..but when needed...Hummmmmm

OK puter geeks help out us not so geeky peeps :floorlaugh:

Wasn't Brads number 2001?

N'mind. I'll wait for testimony.

Rut Rho..This Cisco guy is showing how Brad manipulated calls...yikes..Havent heard about July 12th 640AM yet..but this is showing dry runs by Brad as soon as March 2008...Maybe this is one reason they feel Brad had premeditated this..pre-planning not necessarily for that date..but when needed...Hummmmmm

How do you get this from this testimony?

Yes, he seems to have no idea what questions to ask this guy.

Several minutes ago, he asked a question that the Cisco dude did not know the answer to....

Hmmmm.

Never ask a question in court unless you know the answer?

I vote for this going nowhere. No testimony that the Paris phone could initiate a call APPEARING to have it's genesis in the Cooper TWC IP phone.

This is not the case, the current witness is not that knowledgeable about VoIP and it is showing in his answers. This testimony, so far, has revealed no evidence.

I can't watch the testimony at the moment but I'll review it tonight and report back to the group.

Signed - computer geek

How do you get this from this testimony?

This system they are talking about was one Brad built and set up for call forewarding by remote....by going thru alpha numbers..i.e. France # would goto his own phone.. Hope I am understanding this..HELP Puter Geeks!!!

Well this is a whole lot of "Look he had multiple phone numbers" which means absolutely nothing

This is not the case, the current witness is not that knowledgeable about VoIP and it is showing in his answers. This testimony, so far, has revealed no evidence.

he already testified to that, there is going to be another witness to explain

Wouldn't that put it into an inheritance type situation then, needing probate and all? Without a will, IIRC children are entitled to 2/3 of the complete estate, no?

No. I believe marital property passes to the surviving spouse outside of probate (unless there is a will).

I think this stuff is very interesting......

So calls in March had to be dry runs?

Exactly - the guy on the stand works for the "Cisco Computer Security Response Team" team at Cisco. They respond to hacking and worm/virus incidences. You can bet the defense will drag in a Cisco VOIP expert at some point...either today or later.

the defense is going to say, just because he knew how to use the software doesn't mean he did...

This system they are talking about was one Brad built and set up for call forewarding by remote....by going thru alpha numbers..i.e. France # would goto his own phone.. Hope I am understanding this..HELP Puter Geeks!!!

I'm lost too but I'm fairly certain they are not talking about this.

This is so very sad. Nobody should have to live like that....much less sleep like that.

really??? she slept like this yet when she could have simply not come home from vacation she chose to return. Where was this testified to? I don't like bashing the victim nor do I like making the victim look like an angle. I believe this was a crappy marriage due to both parties. Brad was a jerk (being kind) but Nancy seemed a little spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm