State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
since the children were American Citizens she could have been charged with kidnapping, and you cannot get into Canada (since 9/11) without passports

Only adults need a passport to get into Canada (since 09) but apparently minor children need a signed document from a parent granting permission to take them out of the country, if they are traveling w/o the spouse.

Thinking more about the importance placed on the kids passports, I suppose it would have made it easier to have them if they were planning to take them back and forth across the border frequently. The signed document was much more important though.

My mother died here in North Carolina not too long ago, without a will in place. My sister and I had to go to the attorney's office a sign a paper saying we did not want our share of her estate (house, cars, etc.) and signing everything back over to our father. Otherwise, everything would have been divided between me, my sister and my father.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Thanks, that is the way I recalled it years ago when we made our first wills.

Now Brad is chatting with this guy about wiping data from puter, and also working on remotely forewarding phone calls..yet as testified to..He apparantly didnt know how to view call logs on a cell phone (after a weak search for Nancy with a someone) ??????????????

This discussion does tell us just how very knowledgable he really is.

It's extremely frustrating how they are going in circles asking questions. Started off with questions re: the Paris #, asked a bunch of meaningless questions, and now back with Paris.

It may sound like circles if you dont understand what they are talking about..however even I get alot of what it means ..They are all related in Brad setting up alternate ways to manipulate services, calls and oh yea..how to set up a "Boot and Nuk" program when he would need it :rocker:

I think the purpose of the Paris phone number was related to the french girlfriend. She would call a local # and it would ring into his work number. He could then forward the work phone number to his cell and have communication whenever. No long distance charges for anyone.

There has been no reference to the french fling though (other than it just being a fling)? How would that be relevant - we already know he was a cheating SOB. Having an affair with his wife's friend is worse than the french woman, imo.

There has been no reference to the french fling though (other than it just being a fling)? How would that be relevant - we already know he was a cheating SOB. Having an affair with his wife's friend is worse than the french woman, imo.

Probably just showing the manipulation of calls aspect.

It may sound like circles if you dont understand what they are talking about..however even I get alot of what it means ..They are all related in Brad setting up alternate ways to manipulate services, calls and oh yea..how to set up a "Boot and Nuk" program when he would need it :rocker:

I think it is important they show he could do it, and good to show he had done it in the past. They need to get past the idea that Brad was an unfrozen-cave IT engineer who couldn't run a solar calculator.

It is showing he is clever and very deceptive I imagine!

Good questions, my off the cuff answer would be it never happened and Nancy embelished.

Either that, or BC mumbled it and the realtor didn't notice. But I guess that would take away from the purpose of the story (I assume to show she was humiliated in front of the realtor).

If this didn't happen, it's not an exaggeration, it's a flat out lie.

Bingo

And how long age, how detailed, and how much emphasis Brad placed on spying on Nancy, & *cleaning up* afterwards. If Brad didn't have something criminal in mind, why would he need to know how to wipe a disc/drive, etc? How to clean up completely after himself.

<modsnip> MOO

The direct wasn't smooth, but it was interesting--especially the chat exchange. If wiping a drive was part of BC's normal job function, he wouldn't need to ask this guy how to find the software. Plus, he appeared to be a bit cagey about it--first asking about encryption software for Outlook only. I'm curious to see what comes out under cross.

I'm buffering today, so it's kinda like, "An- so yo- sai- he tol- the chicke- not to cros- th- roa-?"

My interpretation is different.

Brad set up a Paree phone number because he allegedly had a 'girlfriend'/lover who lived in FRANCE. This would allow HER to call HIM at no charge, by calling this Paris phone #, and the call would reach BC's phone in North Carolina. At no charge to her, and free for him too. IMHO.

Was Brad was deemed an EXPERT having such credetialling coveted by many...his license# at the time indicates he was about 13,000 in the world with such expertise..Sorry dont recall his Licence # at this point..
Expert Level Knowledge and Experience
Cisco CCIE
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE®) is the highest level of technical networking certification offered by Cisco.

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/index.html

And how long age, how detailed, and how much emphasis Brad placed on spying on Nancy, & *cleaning up* afterwards. If Brad didn't have something criminal in mind, why would he need to know how to wipe a disc/drive, etc? How to clean up completely after himself.

I'm sorry, but IMO, those who can easily dismiss all these sorts of infringing into the privacy of anyone, even a wife, tell me something about their own integrity and sense of character & morality. MOO

It is certainly a good practice to wipe a hard drive to DoD level before disposing of it. Don't know if that was what he was up to or not.

Have they given the evidence of his spying, and what he saw? That could be very harmful to the defense.

The direct wasn't smooth, but it was interesting--especially the chat exchange. If wiping a drive was part of BC's normal job function, he wouldn't need to ask this guy how to find the software. Plus, he appeared to be a bit cagey about it--first asking about encryption software for Outlook only. I'm curious to see what comes out under cross.

I'm buffering today, so it's kinda like, "An- so yo- sai- he tol- the chicke- not to cros- th- roa-?"

I am having the same issues - not hearing all of the questions/answers. As a result, I thought the Cisco guy responded initially during the chat with a software program, and then BC said, that's for Outlook, I need something else (but in techy language).

By the way, the evidence that he didn't do it is the 6:40 am call from the house to his cell when he was less than a minute from HT. Until that call is somehow proven to be made from someone or something other than NC, then there is your evidence.
I don't think that phone call outweighs all the damning evidence so far-the missing shoes (all four of them!) the Mica, knowing what she wore, lack of police cooperation, stating that he had been through a lot when his children had lost their mommy, and the fact he NEVER once said he didn't do this.

Now for the request for PGP software and DBAN.

It appears Brad wanted to ENCRYPT his Outlook email. He likely wanted to do this so he could have secret conversations via email that no one else could get to and he would be sure nothing had been tampered with.

He wanted DBAN so he could (eventually) completely wipe the hard drive on his computer. And by 'wipe,' I mean destroy every little bit of data so thoroughly that NO ONE, not even Russian spies, could ever retrieve information from his computer. That's what they mean by "DOD standards." It so completely cleans off a hard drive that it's good enough for the U.S. Dept of Defense to use. That's the standard the DOD set for themselves and any secure computer in the govt. Brad wanted THAT level of cleaning his hard drive.

It is certainly a good practice to wipe a hard drive to DoD level before disposing of it. Don't know if that was what he was up to or not.

Have they given the evidence of his spying, and what he saw? That could be very harmful to the defense.

Yeah, but he started with the encryption for Outlook stuff and kind of changed midstream.

I'm sorry, but IMO, those who can easily dismiss all these sorts of infringing into the privacy of anyone, even a wife, tell me something about their own integrity and sense of character & morality. MOO

I'm sorry, but spying and murdering are two very different things. Those of us who want some more concrete evidence that Brad actually murdered Nancy see the difference between the two. I am insulted to have my sense of character & morality questioned for that.

I think the purpose of the Paris phone number was related to the french girlfriend. She would call a local # and it would ring into his work number. He could then forward the work phone number to his cell and have communication whenever. No long distance charges for anyone.

It also could have been how he called home from France while he was over there without having to pay long distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli