State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before we all get back to live stuff..I wish to address all this for some seem a ???? for them..But in a circumstantial case..its the culmination of the whole that speaks to common sense..

The geological stuff..of course doesnt say IT has to be Brad..although that Mica peculiar to THAT site was found..doesnt condem Brad BUT IT DOESNT RULE HIM OUT EITHER.. Then The Bug evidence...IT too give a possible timeframe of Nancy being dead before that call to Brad's phone...Brad's team think they nutralized that..NOPE..all they did was say is is only possible..so again Brad CANNOT BE RULED OUT..

As far as their contentious relationships and the money controls..doesnt prove he murdered Nancy..But what it does PROVE BRAD FELT NO LOVE for Nancy nor helping her in Homemaking, and childcare..ONLY when he wanted.

Brad's monitoring Nancy's emails or may also be her cell phone activities..doesnt put his hands around her neck..but it DOES PROVE he had total knowledge of what Nancy's business was...

Brad expertise of puter will be shown eventually..so will wait to comment on that.....

So far I only see pointers toBrad..No one else had a motive, means or opportunity at this point...JMO to this point..

Exactly -- as I said earlier - the LEOs worked early on to rule him out and move on, but they couldn't do it; they kept finding detail after detail that sounded more & more strange & more & more guilty. They built a pile of little details (circumstances), and it's now a big pile. No sky-writing saying He's Guilty, but just bit after bit and fact after fact.....

BC is kind of creeping me out right now. Can't exactly read his look but I don't like it.

Exactly -- as I said earlier - the LEOs worked early on to rule him out and move on, but they couldn't do it; they kept finding detail after detail that sounder more & more strange & more & more guilty. They built a pile of little details (circumstances), and it's now a big pile. No sky-writing saying He's Guilty, but just bit after bit and fact after fact.....

When did they collect the geological samples again? I don't think they did that to try to rule Brad out.

And how long age, how detailed, and how much emphasis Brad placed on spying on Nancy, & *cleaning up* afterwards. If Brad didn't have something criminal in mind, why would he need to know how to wipe a disc/drive, etc? How to clean up completely after himself.

I'm sorry, but IMO, those who can easily dismiss all these sorts of infringing into the privacy of anyone, even a wife, tell me something about their own integrity and sense of character & morality. MOO

Just an FYI, it may not be uncommon due to his job responsibilities to occasionaly wipe data off of drives. I don't know if it was or not, just throwing it out there.

It also could have been how he called home from France while he was over there without having to pay long distance.

Only problem with that is He had been back a long time after his adventure over there..I thought I recalled it was actually Ireland???

Not true. She had nowhere else to go. Couldn't take girls to Canada (back home with sister and parents) because she didn't have both passports.

She had friends, there are domestic violence shelters, i don't buy it...

Just an FYI, it may not be uncommon due to his job responsibilities to occasionaly wipe data off of drives. I don't know if it was or not, just throwing it out there.

I agree..This ability and expertise by iself does NOT prove murder..but what it does prove is his capabilities to manipulate.just put it on the list of circumstantials

I think Kurtz is doing a great job on cross. Got out the guy is only an expert in security, no voip or cell phones (you know what he's trying to do) and that anybody who is disposing of a computer would want to do a data wipe and there's nothing "sinister" involved.

It also could have been how he called home from France while he was over there without having to pay long distance.

This would only be if the number was call forwarded to his home number. I guess we don't know that. They are introducing it for some reason.

It is certainly a good practice to wipe a hard drive to DoD level before disposing of it. Don't know if that was what he was up to or not.

Have they given the evidence of his spying, and what he saw? That could be very harmful to the defense.

I wipe it and then remove it...then take a hammer to it

She had friends, there are domestic violence shelters, i don't buy it...

I'm with you 100%. Just showing how she couldn't go home to Canada. She had plenty of friends. I've never thought there's any evidence she was fearful or HAD to leave the house. If BC did do this, then obviously there was something there she hadn't identified yet.

I am having the same issues - not hearing all of the questions/answers. As a result, I thought the Cisco guy responded initially during the chat with a software program, and then BC said, that's for Outlook, I need something else (but in techy language).

That's what I heard as well. The software that was available in the download repository was for outlook.

I think Kurtz is doing a great job on cross. Got out the guy is only an expert in security, no voip or cell phones (you know what he's trying to do) and that anybody who is disposing of a computer would want to do a data wipe and there's nothing "sinister" involved.

He is trying to throw total confusion into this and mess with everyone's head, he isn't making any sense in his questioning.

Brad Im'd the security guy and asked him how to wipe disk so nothing can be recovered and was asked "do people normally ask you how to do this" and he said "no employees don't"

I'm sorry, but spying and murdering are two very different things. Those of us who want some more concrete evidence that Brad actually murdered Nancy see the difference between the two. I am insulted to have my sense of character & morality questioned for that.

I am insulted as well.

ha ha the defense doesn't even understand computer tech

Speaking from an IT perspective, IMO if you are discarding a hard drive (or even a cell phone), whether it's business or personal, you want something that's going to disk wipe it pretty good. Granted, the average person isn't going to find DOD level stuff at Best Buy though.

This guy could work part time announcing golf tournaments on weekends, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli