State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but spying and murdering are two very different things. Those of us who want some more concrete evidence that Brad actually murdered Nancy see the difference between the two. I am insulted to have my sense of character & morality questioned for that.

Like you would want an eye witness, which hardly ever happens in spouse murders
or a confession...is the concrete proof you would need..could you use common sense (which the jury has been asked to do)
they probably could have gotten him to confess but he was smart enough not to go to the station to be questioned

He is trying to throw total confusion into this and mess with everyone's head, he isn't making any sense in his questioning.

Brad Im'd the security guy and asked him how to wipe disk so nothing can be recovered and was asked "do people normally ask you how to do this" and he said "no employees don't"

He is trying to ask complex questions in an easy way without a good understanding of the topic himself.

This witness should get a second job on ESPN as a sports announcer for golf.

Kurtz is making no sense!

well not tech sense

That's probably why I think he's doing a great job! i'm not a tech person. :great: Seriously, I think he is making a point (imo) that BC wasn't doing anything outside the norm of his job. Nothing suspicious to me.

I'd assume I have the average tech experience of a juror (and most of us here) with the exclusion of you and some of the other computer geeks here.

Kurtz is making no sense!

well not tech sense

I know..Even the witness doesnt know what the heck he means??..I'll bet Brad made out the list of questions to ask..LOL

I would assume tho, at the very least no neighbour or Hispanic mauraders in that van hacked into Brad's computer..LOL

I'm sorry, but spying and murdering are two very different things. Those of us who want some more concrete evidence that Brad actually murdered Nancy see the difference between the two. I am insulted to have my sense of character & morality questioned for that.

Why would anyone have a need to know how to completely clean up after himself but not for criminal reasons? The way I see it, but for a crime, no one would have known about any of this. The encryption, the wiping of discs. Maybe I'm not understanding all this technical stuff correctly. But for the commission of a crime, there would have been no reason to have a need to encrypt or wipe anything, right?

It also could have been how he called home from France while he was over there without having to pay long distance.

My husband (works at Cisco) is in Germany now and he calls me from his computer and it shows as his Cisco local office number on my phone.

My husband (works at Cisco) is in Germany now and he calls me from his computer and it shows as his Cisco local office number on my phone.

Do you or your hubby know Brad?

Kurtz looks like an idiot! He's on thi-i-i-i-in ice w/his questions. Pushing packages -- although half of us understand that term, I'll bet half the jury doesn't.... obfuscation, thy name is Kurtz. How many jurors have passed out by now? This witness is no fool and will not be made to look like one.

But Kurtz is doing his usual baffle 'em with bullsheet dance....but it's his prerogative in the absence of just plain ol' facts....McAfee... dayam....

Surrender, Dorothy!!!!!!!!! and just sit down...

Why would anyone have a need to know how to completely clean up after himself but not for criminal reasons? The way I see it, but for a crime, no one would have known about any of this. The encryption, the wiping of discs. Maybe I'm not understanding all this technical stuff correctly. But for the commission of a crime, there would have been no reason to have a need to encrypt or wipe anything, right?

To sell a hard drive or computer.

You could have passwords, financial data, social security numbers and other personal information stored places on the hard drive. A very good idea to wipe it all out before the hard drive goes.

Like you would want an eye witness, which hardly ever happens in spouse murders
or a confession...is the concrete proof you would need..could you use common sense (which the jury has been asked to do)
they probably could have gotten him to confess but he was smart enough not to go to the station to be questioned

I have common sense, thank you. I think those of us who want more evidence (proof is not the word I used) are using common sense. (I'm not talking about the ones who pop in all emotional and slam people and leave, I'm talking about those of us who are following the case.) I'm not expecting an eye witness or a confession. If the forensic bug guy (or the bugs themselves) had shown that Nancy had to have been dead and dumped before 6:40 that would have gotten me off the fence. If the State can prove that the 6:40 am call was spoofed, I'm off the fence.

I know that statistically speaking Brad probably did this. But I would never send a man to prison for life based on what I've seen so far. I know there is more to be revealed. If Brad did it, I hope they can provide evidence. That is how I use MY common sense.

Witness gives Brad a quick look on his way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli