State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree CrimeAddict, the physician was extremely credible.

Okay this got nuked before so I am reposting. This picture is from BRAD'S REBUTTAL AFFIDAVIT, which is in the legal docs section on this site already (look in the stickies section). This is what I think Lib Mom was talking about.

Here's Brad in shorts & Tshirt on FEBRUARY 15, 2008

Temps: high 61; low 33.

Contrast that with July 12, 2008 temps of high 89; low 68, when Brad was wearing jeans, shirt, pullover Zip.

v4qiv6.jpg

Yes, that's the one I mean. Thanks for bringing it over!

So there's all this talk about wiping data off the computer and how suspicious it was but I haven't heard anything to indicate that any of his computers were found empty. In fact, this is supposed to be the "smoking gun" everyone is anxiously waiting for, right?

I said it was not unreasonable. I further stated I believe he used the info to wipe the drive on his PC to donate for Earth Day. The tech guys don't wipe PCs for recycling.

Actually I really don't want to argue with you because I respect your mind and we probably have more in common than not in common (except that I really think this guy is guilty). I think you're stretching too far to defend him and you may well think I'm stretching too far to condemn him. The whole "Earth Day Recycling" is very far fetched to me. He would have many, many avenues for recycling and wouldn't need to wait for Earth Day.

You stated that in his position he would need to wipe a drive in order to install or re-install a system. I'm just curious as to why this suddenly came up in 2008 if that was a regular occurence in his duties. If it was simply recycling, turn it over to the tech guys who do that for the company.
I think the two of you are talking two separate things. If it was for recycling, then it was his personal computer. No one at Cisco is going to wipe the data on his personal system. They aren't paid to do that.

If it was for a work system, just because he didn't need to do it in 2000-07 doesn't mean that something about the software or the project or whatever didn't change causing him to do something that he hadn't done in the past.

Actually I really don't want to argue with you because I respect your mind and we probably have more in common than not in common (except that I really think this guy is guilty). I think you're stretching too far to defend him and you may well think I'm stretching too far to condemn him. The whole "Earth Day Recycling" is very far fetched to me. He would have many, many avenues for recycling and wouldn't need to wait for Earth Day.

I didn't pull it out of thin air, I base that on somebody saying BC said in his deposition that he and some other guys from his team were recycling computers. Why is it far fetched to think it was for Earth Day with the disk wipe discussion occurring in April?

If the 6:40am call is shown to be a voice call originated from the home phone and destined to BC cell phone does that imply that NC was still alive?

Yes. Who else could have made the call?

After listening to the Cisco witness testimony I wonder why he was even called as a prosecution witness. I am curious what possible foundation he has set for further experts. This guy was not even entered as an expert witness and I am not sure why he was even testifying about any VoIP related questions. I wish he would have answered certain questions with, "I am not sure as that is not within my realm of expertise"

I didn't pull it out of thin air, I base that on somebody saying BC said in his deposition that he and some other guys from his team were recycling computers. Why is it far fetched to think it was for Earth Day with the disk wipe discussion occurring in April?

:silly:

After listening to the Cisco witness testimony I wonder why he was even called as a prosecution witness. I am curious what possible foundation he has set for further experts. This guy was not even entered as an expert witness and I am not sure why he was even testifying about any VoIP related questions. I wish he would have answered certain questions with, "I am not sure as that is not within my realm of expertise"

I am thinking he was called in to do the foundation testimony because somebody else in his group is going to be called as an expert witness. I guess he laid the foundation for the whole alpha network thing, and network access.

Many companies in RTP have scheduled Electronics Recycling days. See here for example. This is an opportunity for employees to lug in all kinds of electronics stuff from home for recycling.

It's usually done a couple of times a year and one of those is often scheduled to occur in conjunction with Earth Day. The one that I gave you the link to above seems to be right around Earth Day.

O.K. I'll concede because I really didn't think the wiping of a hard drive was relevant to this case. I didn't think much of anything of this witness testimony was relevant to this case. I said as much earlier because the defense didn't go ballistic over the witness and objected to NOTHING! That told me that this witness was irrelevant. MOO

sigh...

Because in order to have later experts testify about what this all means, they have to have someone introduce the baseline evidence. In this case this Cisco guy was used to introduce the request for the Parisian test line, which then went to BC's computer. This guy was also used to bring in the request for software to wipe the disk, since BC had IM'd with him directly. You can't get to step B until you've covered step A with the rules of evidence. The defense asked him VOIP questions because that's what the defense does: ask irrelevant questions of the wrong witnesses to try and confuse the jury!

I agree that she was VERY powerful! It may be circumstantial, but the sports bra rolled under in the back like it does when you put it on is a very powerful visual image. It's not as if Nancy put it on herself that way and ran with it rolled under.

I don't understand why people don't see this as very important. Obviously, of course, people who don't ever wear a sports bra would not understand the importance, but to those of us who wear a sports bra frequently it's major. A sports bra does not roll under when you take it off or even if you were just trying to push it up to expose the breast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018