State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to selves: When driving around at 5:00 am in Lochmere area with 5'10 dead wife in BMW trunk, and perfecting the dumpster swoop (where you put one piece of evidence in every dumpster for ten miles) don't forget the Laundry detergent and green juice.

Also...where did all this extra vinegar come from?

Do you guys remember how SURE a few folks were in July about the 4:20 am BLEACH trip? Wouldn't that have come out by now?

Thumbing through the Homicide Manual over at CPD today, I found the following entry on page 1: In case of unbelievable murder by techno-Ironman wannabe, check to see if he's A) weird and B) an . If you can prove he's in the middle of a divorce, you have your suspect. Go back to Starbucks. Case Closed.

1 poster back in 2008.
Don't believe everything you read here....I don't.

You make it sound like this is some grand revelation that we knew that he could make the call. We knew that before the trial began. So how exactly does that 'negate' the alibi? That's like saying I had access to purchase a gun but yet no gun was found so I have no alibi that I shot someone.

I don't know that we knew he could make the call. Some were saying it was not possible because according to the defense opening, there was no record of it on any server. The witness today indicated that it could be done without leaving a record on a server. He indicated it could be done with equipment that Brad had at his disposal.

If your significant other was shot and it was shown that you had access to a gun that matched the ballistics of the gun used to shoot your significant other, that would most definitely be evidence against you.

Well, let's just start a little list:

He had to remove Nancy's necklace, clean up busted foyer, undress and redress body, clean garage, pull car in, transport body to trunk, start laundry, clean house, including floors, barricade children in room, drive to Fielding Dr and dump body, set up spoofed calls, drive to HT, maybe hit a few dumpsters on the way back, continue laundry and housecleaning, clean car of evidence, care for children that awoke (feed/dress them).

What am I missing?

He had to remove Nancy's necklace, clean up busted foyer, undress and redress body, clean garage, pull car in, transport body to trunk, start laundry, clean house, including floors, barricade children in room, drive to Fielding Dr and dump body, set up spoofed calls, drive to HT, maybe hit a few dumpsters on the way back, continue laundry and housecleaning, clean car of evidence, care for children that awoke (feed/dress them).

What am I missing?

Yep, Iron-Man Brad did it all in about 12 hours.

1 poster back in 2008.
Don't believe everything you read here....I don't.

It made it's way into TWO separate pressers here.

ALSO, it was noted in one of the affidavits from the custody hearing as Laundry detergent w/bleach.

So far, everything Kurtz discussed in his opening has been accurate. He told us exactly what would be presented. Today was no exception.

What am I missing?

Cancel plans for tennis, call a few friends, drive/call LTF.

The first person who says "Brad had 12 hours" needs to be reminded that the blow flies first round said she'd been dead since 11 am on FRIDAY (the 11th) Thud!

I don't discount he could have done it. I totally DISCOUNT the state's time-line at this point. I think it's a reach, a stretch and blatantly false to accommodate what IS available as evidence. That's just bad practice.

ME Butts even admitted that it was unlikely she had completely purged her stomach contents which blows all of this bending and twisting of the time-line for me.

Also, I have never seen as many questions that had answers that the lawyers did not expect (on both sides).

The seizure time for the 6:40 AM call was .06 seconds, right?

I thought that one was 8 seconds. I know the discussion was on how long it took to answer that call and folks talking about having to dig a cell phone out of a pants pocket while driving.

Cooper went without wedding ring on France trip, Ireland phone call

Wasn't it also stated that Nancy rarely wore her wedding ring? All that anyone ever mentioned her "always" wearing was her necklace and diamond studs.
If they were having such serious marital problems it is not that strange not to wear your wedding rings.

I was away this afternoon and have just listened to the afternoon witness (CISCO). I thought about beginning to try to read the thread to catch up, but quickly gave up. A certain group of people will see evidence one way and another group will insist the testimony is not evidence of anything. Every day it's the same thing. It is literally beating your head against a wall. My head hurts.

Wasn't it also stated that Nancy rarely wore her wedding ring? All that anyone ever mentioned her "always" wearing was her necklace and diamond studs.
If they were having such serious marital problems it is not that strange not to wear your wedding rings.

I believe she stopped wearing her wedding rings once she found out about the affair in late 2007. He took his wedding ring off on a trip to France during his MBA program while she was at home with a newborn and a toddler. That was my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee