State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was a separate blog in the child's name. I see nothing wrong with a personal blog that doesn't talk about family though. Some people are private about those things and so what if he wanted to focus on his training and education and non-family things.

That could be what I was remembering. I agree about people blogging about whatever they want.

I know...but that would mean waiting until tonight!!!!! I don't think I can stand the wait!!

Thanks for the details to those who are posting them, I appreciate it SO much!

Just a listing of numerous emails Alice Stubbs sent to Nancy and other various people in her firm, asking after each one, 'did you send a copy of this to brad???" Showing that Brad had these emails illegally.

I can't believe the judge allowed that comment about NC's claim that the phone was tapped and there is no proof.

I don't think it was offered as proof...just how Nancy was feeling at that time.

of course it is hearsay...because your client killed his wife!!!!

On cross, Kurtz & Co. will be dealing with probably the smartest attorney in the courtroom (Geesner, IMO, would be right up there, too). I wouldn't be too "smart" with this one. She is GOOD. JMO.

Just wondering, is this the same woman who asked questions at Brad's 8 hour deposition?

Brad found out all this information from tampering with Nancy's email account..he is a real creep...more interested in money than a mother for his children

How do we know she didn't forward the emails to him?

Wow...compelling evidence

All this goes to motives on Brad's part...for him it seems all because of money..as prior to learning the bottomline..he was fine with nancy returning to Canada with the girls...Yowza..

I think when Nancy was venting to her friends and talking about "The money" aspect regarding her having to stay was regarding this not her needs..which was to get outa the marriage..JMO

NOW, IF they are able to show that Brad did indeed copy and paste Nancy's emails..then it is proven he was AWARE!!

lawyer now telling Brad these objections will be used in his appeal

On cross, Kurtz & Co. will be dealing with probably the smartest attorney in the courtroom (Geesner, IMO, would be right up there, too). I wouldn't be too "smart" with this one. She is GOOD. JMO.

I agree. She is a sharp lady.

Just a listing of numerous emails Alice Stubbs sent to Nancy and other various people in her firm, asking after each one, 'did you send a copy of this to brad???" Showing that Brad had these emails illegally.

I wouldn't use the word 'illegal', but I get your point.

All this goes to motives on Brad's part...for him it seems all because of money..as prior to learning the bottomline..he was fine with nancy returning to Canada with the girls...Yowza..

I think when Nancy was venting to her friends and talking about "The money" aspect regarding her having to stay was regarding this not her needs..which was to get outa the marriage..JMO

NOW, IF they are able to show that Brad did indeed copy and paste Nancy's emails..then it is proven he was AWARE!!

Of course, this is Nancy's view. He might not have been a great father, but I'm sure he loved and cared about those kids.

Of course, this shows Nancy was all about the money as well given what was asked for in the separation agreement.

I don't think he copied and pasted..her emails were forwarded to his computer somehow...he actually accessed emails to her account while the police were in his home

Reviewing details of separation agreement now.

Holy cow - the terms of that separation agreement are simply ridiculous. No wonder BC freaked out and put a halt to the entire thing. That agreement is no way approaching fair. "Not overly aggressive" according to the witness. Bull*****!!!

Of course, this is Nancy's view. He might not have been a great father, but I'm sure he loved and cared about those kids.

Of course, this shows Nancy was all about the money as well given what was asked for in the separation agreement.

I don't think this says anything about Nancy or that she was 'all about the noney'...an initial separation agreement is a negotiating starting point and the numbers are typically suggested by the attorney. This is probably what Alice thought they should start with given the circumstances and finances of the couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010