State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we all knew it could be done. The defense said in opening statements that it could be done. But do they have reasonable proof that it was done?

I didn't know for sure--wanted to hear the expert testimony.
and I do not believe everything the defense said in opening statements. lord have mercy!

I am going to go out on a limb and guess they are going to say that the 22/23 second csim call combined with an 8 second seizure time comes close to a 32 second duration since the duration is reported in seconds and rounded up.

did it have an 8 second seizure time? I could be completely jumbling my numbers.

I didn't think seizure time was included in call duration.

Ugh, the prosecution should stop adding things. They are creating their own reasonable doubt by throwing out too many options.

Right. It's more throwing a bunch of crap out there to confuse the jury since you don't have proof and hope something sticks. :banghead:

Can you explain how anyone could possibly prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Nancy herself actually made that 640 phone call ?

I don't think so, unless she can speak from the grave that is.

I believe I could miss the rest of the direct, but the cross is gonna be real, real interesting. He is qualified as an expert, so opinions may be elicited.

The 6:40 call supposedly from Nancy was. Don't you remember all of the discussion that he had to spoof that call because Nancy wouldn't have talked to him for 32 seconds?

Do I also understand that this is the call that Brad said were Nancy wanted that Detergent?? so he had to go back to HT?? which he did wearing different footwear??.. I also recall some sort of testimony where it appeared that Nancy called Brad while supposedly in the house (both of them) and I squacked..Who calls someone else inside their home????..Was that the 605 call?? Maybe a test for Brad to make sure it worked?? Just thinking outloud..Brad was doing aot of voicemail checking and so on before he went to HT..IIRC

This witness is so good and is so at ease in his testimony. He knows his stuff and his confidence is obvious. He will be the CEO of Cisco in 10 years.

If Brad answered it, the bill will show the length which of course would be longer than 22 seconds - his phone records do reflect that.

No, the call would be disconnected at 22 seconds. That's what the guy said. He couldn't extend it past 22 seconds using that method.

Ugh, the prosecution should stop adding things. They are creating their own reasonable doubt by throwing out too many options.

I said that too. He should be eliciting just basic yes and no answers when he can.

I believe I could miss the rest of the direct, but the cross is gonna be real, real interesting. He is qualified as an expert, so opinions may be elicited.

Yes, I'm really waiting for cross at this point. I wonder if they'll go into seizure time at all.

They may well not have solid proof that he did this but Brad also is losing the solid alibi. There is no way of knowing if Nancy made that call so he's back to having nothing to show that she was alive after 6 a.m. MOO

This witness is so good and is so at ease in his testimony. He knows his stuff and his confidence is obvious. He will be the CEO of Cisco in 10 years.

Lol, he is good but not that good.

I wonder if the system would work if you had voice mail indications on the line, you know, the beeps or whatever some systems indicate that you have a message waiting.

Just a thought since I don't know. But, he may have NEEDED to ensure no voice messages were there if the voice mail indication would mess up a remote call somehow.

Again, I don't know if that is the case, but it might be.

Very impressive. Everyone pro-Brad were saying Brad couldn't have faked the calls, he's giving multiple ways Brad COULD have done the phone calls! :great:

Drilling down to the time between 6am and 7am on July 12 pertaining to phone calls as requested by Det. Young.

And he first read about it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member