State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BZ mentioned the suicide website, but that information was suppressed. Can he do that?

omg i missed that!!!!

it was supressed and i'm shocked there was no objection, guess the defense decided to let it go, he's talking so fast, maybe they missed it

omg i missed that!!!!

it was supressed and i'm shocked there was no objection, guess the defense decided to let it go, he's talking so fast, maybe they missed it

I thought I heard that too!!!!!!! The suppressed suicide search. How is that allowed?

I am so glad to finally have seen that google search.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Zellinger: Brad zoomed in on (Google Maps) where his wife’s body was eventually found. You cannot explain that away. #coopertrial
27 seconds ago

Yea, that is strange, but what has that to do with the theory of the crime? Did Brad parents see BC kill NC from Korea???

weren't they all very estranged before this? In the deposition wasn't it true that Brad stated that his brother had a child but he did not know the child's name....I call that bizarre.

okay, as a parent, i would DEFINITELY take my children's passports if my spouse told me they were leaving the country with them.......

take them in a heartbeat:maddening:

I love that he has left that google map up. Good job Boz.

At least he thanked the jurors

He is jumping all over the place. Should go in some kind of chronological order. Thsi is one of the worst closing I have seen. jmo of course.

weren't they all very estranged before this? In the deposition wasn't it true that Brad stated that his brother had a child but he did not know the child's name....I call that bizarre.

I also think they had no idea whatsoever that they were having marriage issues...I assume this must have bit one big shock for them.

I am so glad to finally have seen that google search.

me too. does it sway you? definitely doesn't look good for BC.

Boz wrapped up nicely I think. I got the gist of what he was saying.

okay, as a parent, i would DEFINITELY take my children's passports if my spouse told me they were leaving the country with them.......

take them in a heartbeat:maddening:

taking the passports was just one of the things that Brad did in an attempt exert control over Nancy. Sick, sick, sick.

if any woman on that jury has been truly abused, boz just lost them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member