State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically he can't say nothing about nothing. His house= his prints. Smoke and mirrors here imo jmo moo.

So he cannot include him or exclude him... and... so...

All this, and he tells the jury, "I don't know."

Oh, good grief!
fran
:rocker:

I'm really not surprised if someone had a run in with a juror. They share the same bathrooms, restaurants, streets. It was bound to happen, and I doubt it means anything either way.

Although, if I was defense, and my run-in with a juror caused her to be uncomfortable, I would not be feeling too good about the case right now.

Oh, so he can come to no conclusion with a print.

and...................................

:what:
fran

Because the Pros tried to imply that it was Jason's print was there, this guy says it was inconclusive, so far.

I'm pretty sure they can consider the fact that he never helped LE with the investigation, that he hung up on the detective on the way back to Raleigh and never contacted him again, that he never not once called investigators to ask how the investigation was going, etc...

What the jury cannot consider is if he does not testify in court... that cannot be held against him.

The judge will give them a direct charge to not take his silence into account. Listen to the charges from the jury from last time. It is very clear they are not to consider it when deciding his guilt.

I'm really not surprised if someone had a run in with a juror. They share the same bathrooms, restaurants, streets. It was bound to happen, and I doubt it means anything either way.

Although, if I was defense, and my run-in with a juror caused her to be uncomfortable, I would not be feeling too good about the case right now.

The thought crossed my mind as well.

I have to agree, unless they were just being honest and wanted to
make the court aware.

LOL, he's saying the same thing the pros said.

IMHO, this is just to fill up time and APPEAR the defense, well, has a defense.

just sayin'
fran

The PT needs to drill it into the jurors heads that it took him over 1690 days to speak one word of his wifes death publicly, and that was only when he took the stand in his trial. That to me is more powerful that 5 years. Never once did he help LE. He could have told LE where he was, that he smoked a cigar, etc... but nope. He made them track down all his whereabouts. That screams guilty!

Catching up here......

Not only publicly -- if we are to believe the Defense testimony, he also didn't speak one word to his family or friends about the investigation into the brutal murder of his wife. jmt

Very interesting info, Turnadot, was there anything specific they based this on?

Thank you.
CY didn't identify the attacker when reenacting the crime seemed to be the one thing all of them cited. Trouble getting Jason home that night, didn't find Gracie compelling. They believe Jason's story because the agent proved the twig trick could be done.

Again, I didn't push much, because I didn't feel up to a debating them, because our debates drag on and on and on.

IMO

What he has done is give them enough info so they can come to that conclusion as well. MOO

What a 4 hour waste of time.

Unless, he is not done yet.

But, basically it means the state can not say for sure that it is
Jason's print either.

I thought the theory is that Jason had gloves on anyway, to explain
why there were no scratches on his hands.

Uh oh. Jason excluded from prints? This is troublesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackDiamond