Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder the DT told the juror to make her feel "uncomfortable". :what:

Palm prints now.

I remember a early s/warrant talking about a palm print.

Oh, I didn't think of that!

Betcha' you're right!

fran
Just my personal take, because the only reason I'd feel uncomfortable around the defense is if I already had decided to vote guilty.

IMO

Unless, he is not done yet.

But, basically it means the state can not say for sure that it is
Jason's print either.

I thought the theory is that Jason had gloves on anyway, that
is why there were no scratches on his hands.

Yup! IMHO, he did have on gloves. As he lived in the house and this was HIS bedroom, the fact his prints are in that room, mean absolutely, well,.............he was in that room while he lived in that home.

and.......................

that's about it!
JMHO
fran

Oh wow. There's a Guilty right there, IMO.

Devils advocate, maybe it's a not guilty and she didn't want to get in trouble later or have people think she was biased all along and knows defense.

Unless, he is not done yet.

But, basically it means the state can not say for sure that it is
Jason's print either.

I thought the theory is that Jason had gloves on anyway, that
is why there were no scratches on his hands.

Are you forgetting the print surrounded by blood spatter that was used to obtain a search warrant? Even though there was no blood spatter analysis allowed as evidence, last trial, in closing, the State did suggest the print was surrounded by blood spatter. Many posters also believed it to be fact.

JMO

CY didn't identify the attacker when reenacting the crime seemed to be the one thing all of them cited. Trouble getting Jason home that night, didn't find Gracie compelling. They believe Jason's story because the agent proved the twig trick could be done.

Again, I didn't push much, because I didn't feel up to a debating them, because our debates drag on and on and on.

IMO

Thank you, that is fascinating.

How many continuing edu credits does watching this testimony provide? Might be working on another degree, just didn't realize it.

Are you forgetting the print surrounded by blood spatter that was used to obtain a search warrant? Even though there was no blood spatter analysis allowed as evidence, last trial, in closing, the State did suggest the print was surrounded by blood spatter. Many posters also believed it to be fact.

JMO

Ahhh, yes, Saack's closing argument of how the crime was committed and Jason holding onto the wall for balance.

This would dispute that.

Praying for justice for Michelle Marie Fisher Young.........

Hoping this trial ends soon and goes to competent jurors with the ability to connect all the dots and put all the pieces of evidence together. When they do....all will point to one person only......

JASON SLAYER YOUNG

AAAAAAA-men.

I wonder the DT told the juror to make her feel "uncomfortable". :what:

If it happened over lunch, it could have been something as innocent as "pass the salt" and the juror got upset because they're lectured on the importance of not talking, smiling, acknowledging, etc.

I doubt Klink or Collins would have made this rookie mistake. Probably someone else associated with the DT.

Just my personal take, because the only reason I'd feel uncomfortable around the defense is if I already had decided to vote guilty.

IMO

Which, if true, would result in a mistrial right away. There have been many cases overturned where they found out a juror had already made up their minds before deliberations began.

OMG, this excludes Jason Young's palmprint.......

Whew, I was starting to get worried why Klinkosum called him.

It's weird how few times Jason's print were found in his own home. Even when he admitted he touched something (the eyedropper to him mom), they didn't find his prints.

Uh oh. Jason excluded from prints? This is troublesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83