State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, she did struggle.

Otto just posted articles saying she did.

The Pros said she struggled.

The Sheriff said she struggled.

Dr. Baden said she struggled.

It must have been a feeble struggle then. How is there no fiber evidence under her fingernails?

He might know that because he searched the www for head injuries (that's in evidence), it's my conjecture he was looking for a way to do it which would minimize mess. I'm not trying to sale this as proof, or evidence, it's just pure speculation on my part. I think he was looking for an easy, non-messy way to clunk her on the head so that she could not fight back and it would be easier to strangle her, but something went wrong and he lost it, and wailed on her.

Just my conjecture and opinion. AFAIK, it's not evidence, or even testified to.

Oh I missed that Turnadot.

You mean they entered evidence of him searching the net about head injuries? What date did he do the search.

Wow ............now that is a great piece of CE.

IMO

He really needed to hide that smoking habit of his, didn't he? I've heard of spouses getting upset at their mate for smoking in secret (busted) but this really takes the cake, eh? I mean, unplugging and then later pushing up a camera that might catch him smoking a cigar or at least carrying a cigar-related item, 170 mi. away. Really did not want to be busted as a smoker. ;)

I have to admit I have left the door ajar when I was going to go down to the vending machine at the other end of the hallway to get ice or a soft drink and snacks.

imo

Same, but that was laziness on my part and not consideration of wanting to make a mouse like exit for benefit of other patrons. I have not, however, put my luggage in the room, propped the door open, and then gone down four stories to spend time outside.

Okay let me get this straight..I'm kinda confused about the camera..I read it was unplugged, than it was pushed up..Did he unplug it on the way out and than upon returning pushed it up? I'm just not visualizing any of it..Help :)

camera was unplugged late at night.

maintenance discovers early morning and dispatches old guy to plug it back in. he does, and shortly thereafter the camera is pointed up toward the ceiling.

Is anyone else having problems getting their posts to load?

Gee it is driving me crazy. The board has slowed down to a crawl for me.:maddening:

IMO

Yeah, but it is not like Jason asked for a certain room or floor though.
That would have been suspicious.

And, we learned today the prints on the camera are not Jason's.
And, the print on the pipe is not Jason's.

And, we learned Jason purchased cigars from Antonio's in Tampa, Fla.

And, the stick stuck !

He really needed to hide that smoking habit of his, didn't he? I've heard of spouses getting upset at their mate for smoking in secret (busted) but this really takes the cake, eh? I mean, unplugging and then later pushing up a camera that might catch him smoking a cigar or at least carrying a cigar-related item, 170 mi. away. Really did not want to be busted as a smoker. ;)

Was the theory that he'd be out there reading a sports page too? Can't remember where that came in as part of the tale.

That side of the hotel has naught going for it but a trash can, and is not exactly a library. I can't imagine trying to handle a sports page and cigar out there in the semi-dark with gusting winds.

Oh I missed that Turnadot.

You mean they entered evidence of him searching the net about head injuries? What date did he do the search.

Wow ............now that is a great piece of CE.

IMO
Yes. But IIRC, they couldn't date the searches, which really makes my opinion wild speculation at best. I'm not "sold" on my speculation, but it's makes sense to me.

OTOH...

It's reasonable for someone else to conclude the searches were made after he witnessed a car accident, as he said.

JMO

I'd be willing to bet some of the jurors from the last trial had the same questions I do.

For me, too many unanswered questions = reasonable doubt.

The jurors from this trial have some reasonable questions/doubt JUST LIKE YOU.

And I LIKE putting bad guys in jail.

It is my opinion that PY never mentioned the stolen jewellery for 6 mths is because it was around that time when the police told her that there was no motive for a stranger to have murdered Michelle because there was no robbery. She said it was because she didn't like the officers on the case for the 1st 6 mths lol

The size 10 shoes is doing exactly what JY wanted them to do - throw people off and on the wrong path.

It is not uncommon for a killer to purposely wear a shoe that is not their true size in order to throw off the police and avoid suspicion. In fact, as we see more and more CSI type shows, we'll see more of this type of thing.

There was a case I saw on TruTv recently where the killer, some professional poker player in Cali, killed his parents with a baseball bat. He bought a pair of shoes 2 sizes too big and wore those as he committed the murders, leaving shoe prints of shoes 2 sizes too big and for which there was no record of his purchase. Unfortunately for him (fortunately, for justice), the police found a warranty for the bat that had been left at the crime scene - that warranty was traced to a bat that was traced to him.

So I guess your saying it was the same camera? Thanks

yes it was.

it monitors the stairwell that exits through an always locked fire door, and also an exit to the 1st floor hallway. the camera is over the door to the hallway. if you come in from the hallway, you are under that camera and not in its view. however, in that hallway is a glass door to the outside which is meant for patrons (keycard needed 11pm to 6am i think), and over that door is a camera that monitors the hallway. that camera was left alone.

Wow, hard to believe closing arguments in the am !!

No more witnesses, no more testimony..

If the world were more like us (WS) we could have some seriously productive meetings and agendas.

Nite all ya'll!

So, why didn't the Pros ask Jason to squeeze his feet in the Size 10 Franklins and prove it once and for all, and stop the speculation?

You think they didn't get someone with size 12 feet to try it first? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member