State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time did he start calling MF to go to his house???

12:10, right after Brian Ambrose confirmed he was not coming to their house that night. He called her again several minutes later, and after not reaching her called his mom to try to reach her. All to retrieve expired eBay auctions.

I think its also important that she also conceded that the deletions could be automatic in that the browser was set to delete history/temp files after a while (a common circumstance). No one has testified that the search history was deliberately deleted.

If my memory of that testimony serves me correctly those certain searches were specifically deleted but I have to double check. Maybe some one else knows for sure but I am going to look that up.

Bet Hampton Inns are jumping for joy to have their names and JY's associated. The Slayer stayed here. WOW

I don't like the no dates thing, and have no idea why she could find them. If you have advanced IT Forensics software & investigators it can be found & recovered. The terms of the search is what bothers me. If I happened upon a car accident I would google terms like Head Trauma in a Car Accident... certainly not Anatomy of a Knockout!

Exactly. She could have had the tools to know when those searches were done. A program like NetAnalysis (free download) will pull from enough sources, so that even if it cannot replicate a search, it can tell you what terms were entered when, etc. Also, pulling the $MFT from the computer will tell you when items were deleted.

Agree - JY will never get an aquittal. There is enough evidence to make at least a few jurors solid G's.

I was ready to say EXACTLY because that is my "gut feeling too" then I remember CA and OJ and my gut gets sick.

I don't recall anybody discussing this yesterday during PY's testimony.....The fact she said JY had 2 wedding bands (a dress one and a regular one). I've heard of women (wealthy, rich women with huge diamonds) doing that, but not men. And JY was a white collar worker, so it's not like he had to worry about doing construction work and damaging the ring. I thought that was a bit odd.

I agree....very odd

I don't like the no dates thing, and have no idea why she could find them. If you have advanced IT Forensics software & investigators it can be found & recovered. The terms of the search is what bothers me. If I happened upon a car accident I would google terms like Head Trauma in a Car Accident... certainly not Anatomy of a Knockout!

I pondered the same question upon listening to her testimony.

Hmm.. next witness needs equipment set up, going to break. So 2 more witnesses to go according to DT yesterday.

aargh! Morning break! Eating into my sleeping time! :) 20 mins Recess.

12:10, right after Brian Ambrose confirmed he was not coming to their house that night. He called her again several minutes later, and after not reaching her called his mom to try to reach her. All to retrieve expired eBay auctions.

And after they had already been laying there since the day before.:seeya:

I think the Hilton/Hampton Inn testimony was effective for DT. We have been discussing why in the heck he would stay in Hillsdale (or whatever the city is) when he could have stayed closer to his morning appointment. It would have been helpful to see if there was a Hilton/Hampton closer to his appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003