State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have head phones on listening ..watching with my iPad at the library...*trying* to pay attention...went from dozing off to completely falling asleep ....dropping my iPad on the floor.

rsbm

I have such a visual of you sitting there in the library with your ipad and head phones Elisaa!!!!

His cursor fell asleep so they went to lunch. :crazy:

No, Marty has not drawn his conclusion yet. I hope he does that soon. Long Tutorial....

The PT needs to drill it into the jurors heads that it took him over 1690 days to speak one word of his wifes death publicly, and that was only when he took the stand in his trial. That to me is more powerful that 5 years. Never once did he help LE. He could have told LE where he was, that he smoked a cigar, etc... but nope. He made them track down all his whereabouts. That screams guilty!

The jury will be instructed by the judge that they are not to hold his silence against him. FWIW.

No, Marty has not drawn his conclusion yet. I hope he does that soon. Long Tutorial....

Yeah, I don't think this part of his testimony is what HC wanted to discuss with his expert over lunch.

Maybe the judge was hungry. Or, maybe the juror's coffee wore off.

I think the point to this testimony is well,................. nothing.

just sayin'
:innocent:
fran

Wait. I missed this.

Defense has a receipt or something from a cigar shop?

"The NC v Jason Young murder trial is now in a lunch recess as well until 2:15pm ET. Once court resumes, Marty Ludas, a forensic evidence curricula developer, will return for more direct examination." Insession facebook update.

Guess I should get the laundry done so the husband can have clean clothes when he leaves town tomorrow.

I missed the door demo. In Sessions is covering the trial right now. FYI

The jury will be instructed by the judge that they are not to hold his silence against him. FWIW.

I'm pretty sure they can consider the fact that he never helped LE with the investigation, that he hung up on the detective on the way back to Raleigh and never contacted him again, that he never not once called investigators to ask how the investigation was going, etc...

What the jury cannot consider is if he does not testify in court... that cannot be held against him.

Wait. I missed this.

Defense has a receipt or something from a cigar shop?

Yes. 2004 receipt! Glad to see you. Been reading up on those tornadoes and was worried about you.
:blowkiss:

Yeah, I don't think this part of his testimony is what HC wanted to discuss with his expert over lunch.

I agree. I guess they thought it would not take this long. This is tedious exams with lots of evidence. I wish I could have seen what he is talking about.

I'm pretty sure they can consider the fact that he never helped LE with the investigation, that he hung up on the detective on the way back to Raleigh and never contacted him again, that he never not once called investigators to ask how the investigation was going, etc...

What the jury cannot consider is if he does not testify in court... that cannot be held against him.

BBM I watched PY's testimony from the 1st trial and she kind of took credit for the hang up. I may have missed if they asked her this yesterday. Do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72