State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone recall if the pillaged closet was a source of unknown DNA or fingerprints?

Sometimes you find what you are looking for.

Good point - they looked for the killer and found him!

Collins starting his closing now, State/LE bias: rejected evidence that conflicts with their theory.

Well there it is. Conformation Bias. Wondered when that would come in. :rolleyes:

TruTV commentators are still propogating the reasonable doubt line. Mike Brooks (who grates on my nerves) the Sunny lady discussing the big hand to hand combat fight that took place. Also that because MY's injuries were administered with a fist - like the defense attorney claimed - that JYs hands would be nicked or swollen, even if he had worn gardening gloves.

I kid you not. This is what they are spewing. Oh, and they mentioned "no murder weapon". Now, it seems to me I remember the ME talking about distinct "cresent shaped bruises" I know there was one on her upper arm. And the lacerations to her head? From a fist?

Sometimes I wonder if I am watching the same trial they are.

Addressing Confirmation Bias and saying this case is rife with it from Michelle's family, friends and of course LE.

Surely Collins will do better for JY than Klink, though I ain't complaining.

DT - no issue with police suspecting JY right away.

These people don't realize that "could' have been made with a fist, does not mean "was" made with a fist. Her teeth were knocked out of her skull, c'mon.

I thought Klinks hushpuppy defense was pretty good. At first glance it almost exactly illustrates what the PT contends (that JY wore the Franklins as a ruse and made sure to leave some hard prints and then switched to the hushpuppies to sneak out).

However, if both deception and leaving with clean shoes were JY's goal, then why not just get two pairs of 10 Franklins if that is the plan. Klink's explanation was actually a more realistic account of what could have taken place, especially given the hard prints were at the closet where MY was taking the beating.

The TH's on IS don't think he did it! I'm astonished, MB's says there's no evidence!!! Of course SH thinks that too, not a big shocker there!!!!

wait a minute, now I am suppose to forget everything just told to me?

Collins: rock in door, moved camera, Gracie's account all fit their theory so accepted whole heartedly , but

physical evidence does not point at JY (points away from him)

(evidence) "points away from Jason" (third mention)

and if they had not spared no expense and time they would be screaming shoddy investigation..sigh

Now, it seems to me I remember the ME talking about distinct "cresent shaped bruises" I know there was one on her upper arm. And the lacerations to her head? From a fist?

Yes, the ME Dr. Clark said definitively that a blunt object had to have been used for some of the injuries.

The TH's on IS don't think he did it! I'm astonished, MB's says there's no evidence!!! Of course SH thinks that too, not a big shocker there!!!!

If the world revolved around Sunny, every defendant would be innocent and our prisons would be empty. She nauseates me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966