State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Collins: no electronic traces supoprt State theory, interstate camera, key card, vid cams at stores, cell phone pings...all support JY story.

except <modsnip> props doors to smoke cigars and not bother peeps.

Holy crap, he just said "ummmm you're asleep".
He DID switch sides!!

Collins: no new evidence or reports preceded arrest, he was arrested on evidence/reports which existed for 3 years. Implies State charged him just to try and close the case.

There was no event that "spurred" the arrest...I was wondering what the tipping point was to thinking JY was the main suspect. Since they waited so long to arrest...

dt saying that they just investigated for five years, found all they could, and just decided to take JY to trial.

Oh, I think Mike and Sunny are doing exactly what they have been instructed to do. "Slant your comments towards a Not Guilty outcome".

Beth Karas seems to be the only person left on this station who presents any "straight reporting" type of information.

I'll confess I thought that the arrest was rushed or represented some big revelation.

We've learned JY called Meredith Young 3x that day for the first time in his life, how does that prove guilt?

Umm... because he had never done it before and really needed her to get over there to get Cassidy!

Oh, I think Mike and Sunny are doing exactly what they have been instructed to do. "Slant your comments towards a Not Guilty outcome".

Beth Karas seems to be the only person left on this station who presents any "straight reporting" type of information.

Sunny drives me insane. I dont think I have ever agreed with anything she has said lol

Is the poll for our thoughts, or for what we think the jury will come back with?

I set it up to leave room for both. But y'all definitely need to behave in there! It's not meant to be a free-for-all slugfest. :nono:

There was no event that "spurred" the arrest...I was wondering what the tipping point was to thinking JY was the main suspect. Since they waited so long to arrest...

They needed to eliminate all other suspects and gather sufficient evidence to get an indictment.

"michelle was sad before she was murdered but that doesn't mean anything"

Collins: how do calls to his mother implicate JY? how does MY being "sad" in the days prior to murder implicate JY? SS thought it "odd" JY told her where he was going, MF did not think it odd - how does this implicate JY? JY "I am so sorry" at funeral only cause he was sorry MY (her best friend) had died. On JY calling MF to go to house - how is this a circumstance that matters?

I have my own opinion on Jason's guilt but I am listening to the closings with an open mind because I feel that is exactly what the jury is doing.

I do think the defense has brought up some valid points.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member