State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it make sense a man who would kill his wife would be so open about arguing with her?

Uh, yes? Am I on candid camera?

I'm thinking that this is based on some stuff we can't see (jury reactions, jury analysis, etc)

Like, where a certain juror lit up on something, they highlight and give something they think that juror can hold onto.

Totally off the closing statements, but something just happened to occur to me....

Carroll Anne Sowerby visited the Young home at the end of October, just says before Michelle was murdered. Could Jason & Carroll had been in that car at the end of the driveway that CB saw? Getting CAS out of the house before daylight & anyone returned or found out she stayed over? Michelle may or may not have known she was staying the night - she was out of town and now she's dead and can't tell us. CB described the woman in the car as having dark, thicker hair like her, CAS does. And if you were boinking someones husband at their house, you'd turn your head away from a neighbor. So maybe she saw a car, but I do think it wasn't on the 3rd.

I feel like I've stepped into a Seinfeld episode of "Bizzaro World" where everything is completely opposite of reality.

Sure picked the wrong week to not start sniffing airplane glue.

Meredith thought it was odd JY didn't share his travel plans with her... because he didn't want the person responsible for killing her sister to be able to tip the police off to where he had been. He was hoping any surveillance that may have caught him if he wasn't successful manipulating the cameras would be recorded over.

I've always said Jason telling SS his travel plans (driving so many hours to get here tonight and so many hours to drive tomorrow) - was probably the FIRST time he ever told SS or anyone else (probably including Michelle) his travel plans in that much detail. And it was for alibi purposes only.

Yes, the ME Dr. Clark said definitively that a blunt object had to have been used for some of the injuries.

Earlier I seen the camera pan over to Meredith and she was drinking out of a insulated cup. A heavy insulated Thermos has a top that I believe could leave a crescent shape marking.
Please know I am NOT suggesting Meredith had anything to do with this murder, just her cup caused me to have a flashback. My spouse and I always traveled with his insulated Thermos and it was VERY heavy.
Just a thought to throw out right in the middle of closing. LOL

Collins not doing much better than Klink at this point. I wish they would show JY face, lol

Totally off the closing statements, but something just happened....

Carroll Anne Sowerby visited the Young home at the end of October, just says before Michelle was murdered. Could Jason & Carroll had been in that car at the end of the driveway that CB saw? Getting CAS out of the house before daylight & anyone returned or found out she stayed over? Michelle may or may not have known she was staying the night - she was out of town and now she's dead and can't tell us. CB described the woman in the car as having dark, thicker hair like her, CAS does. And if you were boinking someones husband at their house, you'd turn your head away from a neighbor. So maybe she saw a car, but I do think it wasn't on the 3rd.

Ah, boinking. When you describe anything to do with JY's life, you are forced into euphemisms. :rocker:

DT:

JY was gambling or looking at dirty pictures and deleted history to keep that from MY.

Seriously folks, this IS the DT.

vs.

"that expert testified that the internet history was deleted from that computer automatically after 20 days. That's probably what happened to those searches. As to the ones she said were intentionally deleted before the 20 days, well maybe it was MY who deleted those, maybe JY was deleting sites he didn't want MY to know about - there is no way to know."

I was just wondering what caused them to decide to pursue the case against JY when they did since it seems like they had the evidence for a long time before making an arrest.

IIRCC, a new DA or something stepped into the office? Anyway, someone new and they went over the old cases to see if they had merit.

Some one tell me if I'm wrong, but didn't they arrest Raven about the same time, if not the same weekend as JY?

fran

It does make me wonder if Jason was the one that cleaned CY up then how did she remain so clean from 4:30 am in the morning until after 1:00 pm when Meredeth arrived.

IMO

Collins states: "Maybe the wreck caused the miscarriage or maybe it didn't, but what difference does that make"

Yikes!!!! More ammo for the PT

the other attorney wants us to believe that someone took her out of the house to clean her up or locked her in the bathroom. i'm kind of stumped about that theory though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackDiamond