State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sickening! I'm sure Linda & Meredith would much rather have Michelle alive and in their family than having one red cent of the blood money Jason engineered!!!

IIRCC, a new DA or something stepped into the office? Anyway, someone new and they went over the old cases to see if they had merit.

Some one tell me if I'm wrong, but didn't they arrest Raven about the same time, if not the same weekend as JY?

fran

I think Colon Willoughby has been DA since ~1986 (or around then - I could be wrong there!)

I think he drugged her and rocked her back to sleep.

That may be true but there is no evidence of that and the jury can only consider the evidence entered. The medicine top didnt even have his DNA on it but someone else's.

IMO

DT just tried to take the "wrongful death" out of the "wrongful death suit"

State comparing JY to MJ? WOW!!!

Ok, concede he wasn't always conspiring to defraud, cheating on his wife, or killing innocent people. Sometimes he was driving and eating.

and what pains me is that, as much as I would love for it to go other way; the DT still can get an acquittal. Since the Anthony case, seems like juries need to be actually shown notarized video of the actual murder, with subtitles and *advertiser censored*. I hope I'm wrong.

...a series of completely INNOCENT events....

yeah, because any loving partner would cheat on me with my best friend, do dick tricks at parties, bla bla bla...

I think it has been thoroughly proven that Jason is a sickening disgusting horn dog like a lot of men and women are but that is not evidence that he murdered Michelle.

imo

This Collins seems really annoyed to me...not passionate for his client..just annoyed. Quick and annoyed.

I have to tell you... my brain has tuned this guy out... he has completely lost my attention

I've always said Jason telling SS his travel plans (driving so many hours to get here tonight and so many hours to drive tomorrow) - was probably the FIRST time he ever told SS or anyone else (probably including Michelle) his travel plans in that much detail. And it was for alibi purposes only.

This is also why so many many phone calls - all for the alibi.

You really think Linda Fisher would rather have $150K from a WDS than have an alive and well and vibrant daughter and grandson. Reallly?

And for that matter, does the DT know what that money has been used for? Do they know Linda hasn't used that very money for things for her granddaughter...the one who no longer has a mommy? She very well may be using it for her granddaughter.

Okay, so Collins going in a different direction on the prints than Klink.

Perhaps Klink was trying poach some jurors thinking G, and Collins is reinforcing reasonable doubt for the ones the fence?

It was the middle of the night. He cleaned her up and put her back to sleep, with or without medicine that time of night would likely be easy for a toddler to fall back asleep. When she woke the blood was dry. Doesn't blood dry quickly?

Or she, being a little girl, didn't want to get her feet dirty again and went around the blood. MF walked through the door and over to where CY was under the covers without tracking blood. Just a thought.

ETA This is in reference to being after she woke up, I do think she was drugged due to her DNA being mixed with the medicine mixture in the dropper.

I really think the State should have proven the unknown prints belonged to police officers or not.

It leaves it hanging and makes jurors wonder what the state was scared of by not eliminating officers who could have made the prints.

IMO

He wouldn't talk to us = he can't prove he's innocent.

No, it just means he wouldn't talk.

Here comes the story about the horrifying police railroad...

I'm simply stunned at the Defense's "explanation" about why JY gave up custody of his daughter. Stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213