State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH used to deliver newspapers room to room at a couple of hotels, I'll have to ask him about the door not being latched situation.

Collins much more comfortable moving around the courtroom than Klink. Owning the space. I'll give him that.

In the Cooper case it was milk chocolate that was my drug of choice. First degree premeditated trafficking and consumption with a high recidivism rate, 100% guilty.

And with this case it appears my drug of choice is carbs. Specifically those from bagels.

My personal TORTURE!

Mine is popcorn--ETA with Lawry's, go figure, so I'm always salt puffy, lovely--this time around. I think it was coffee during BC, but I remember A LOT of nervous eating, too. These stupid trials!!

What do you think the PT will do this time around to counter act this ppt presentation? I have been trying to think of what they could do.

My DH used to deliver newspapers room to room at a couple of hotels, I'll have to ask him about the door not being latched situation.

I doubt anyone who notices a door not latched would close that door. You'd assume they were around the corner getting ice.

What? :innocent: So he knew about propping doors! UHM

Oh yeah JY testified himself that he propped both doors open. He just claimed he came back earlier after smoking.

Please let Becky and Howard be articulate, organized, clear, thorough and appear strongly confident when they argue. I am scared crap-less that they will be plodding and disorganized. :please:

Collins is RIGHT when he says the pros just let things dangle out there without explanations.

I cant believe I gave my morning up for this. I'm in scottsdale az listening on my phone and reading WS on my Kindle. I'm moving to the pool to listen to the PT. Hope they make it worth listening to. Michele deserves justice.

Now they think the jury is just dumb. This is ridiculous. How more condescending can they be?

No, that wasn't JY who propped the door open with a rock. He used a twig.

JY's cell phone was traced, when he WANTED it to be. Simple solution is leave it behind at the hotel and da-da! No trace!

LOL,
:rolleyes:
fran

I doubt anyone who notices a door not latched would close that door. You'd assume they were around the corner getting ice.

I don't think he would have closed it, just if the force needed to slip the bag over the door handle would be enough for him to notice if the door wasn't latched. He would do this very quickly so I'm sure he wouldn't notice.

Hope they have someone on the jury that has some common sense! moo;)

Now they just think the jury is just dumb. This is ridiculous. How more condescending can they be?

We need to remember that these two attorneys convinced 8 jurors that JY was Not Guilty in the last trial. I dont underestimate their ability to relate to the jury.

I do think they have made some valid points for the jury to consider.

Like I said earlier even though I think Jason is guilty I am listening to this CA with an open unbiased mind.

IMO

It's 75 degrees here outside and sunny...

and I'm watching a murder trial. Inside. Eating a(nother) bagel.

I need my head examined and a 12-step program for sure.

I cant believe I gave my morning up for this. I'm in scottsdale az listening on my phone and reading WS on my Kindle. I'm moving to the pool to listen to the PT. Hope they make it worth listening to. Michele deserves justice.

I'm jealous! I'm in San Diego and it's overcast! It rained earlier. :(

I wish the pros would number their CE items as they present their closing argument.

I mean, how many things can you claim coinky-dink, before you say," NOPE! "

just sayin'
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads