State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this point that he is making now is one that has always nagged me and has never made sense.

IMO

I hope the pros presents an explanation for the gas mileage. No one has ever agreed with me, but I have always maintained that JY topped off somewhere during the Raleigh/Hillsville/Raleigh trip TO PREVENT having to get gas between the HI and Clintville. And THAT'S why he only got $15 at Four Brothers. Because the tank would not hold any more gas.

Sounds like he's arguing the State's case now.

A stranger that murdered MY took care of of CY ! RIGHT!!!

Ok are we being punk'd? Is Ashton Kutcher from like 7 yrs ago going to be jumping out from behind the camera?

Just got in and decided to catch the end....Collins in fullof it.
Yea Collins, he bought gas with cash because he didn't buy the right amount in King.

Lay it out PT ...show them something like this to squash Collins spins

The $15 only would cover about 7 gallons (+/- $2.20/ gal 2006)
He filled up in Raleigh when he left at 7:30PM and assume he got 20-22 MPG ( 21 MPG highway is plausible on highway) which is what the internet says for "real life' MPG Highway.

Full = 22.5 gallons
Drive 168miles from Raleigh gas station-> Hillsville
Consume 8.1 gallons
Tank Volume = 14.4 gallons

Drive 170 miles from Hillsville -> Home
Consume 8.1 gallons
Tank Volume = 6.3 gallons

Drive 120 miles from Home to King
Consume = 5.7 gallons
Tank Volume = 0.6 gallons

Need to get tank volume back to 14.4 gallons when gets back to Hillsville

So, he purchased 7 gallons in King (was in big hurry, so didn't the the $20 he paid for) - Had 5 gallons in tank when he arrived back at hotel [used 2 gal from King to hotel)

So, somewhere from Hillsville to Clintwood he had to purchase around 9-10 gallons with cash to make up the "lost fuel" and get the gas to match.

:) I am trying to keep an open mind.

I'm trying- 'but don't pee on my neck and tell me it's raining'-keeps running around in my mind.

I hear ya and it is tough I know but to me they are really making logical points.

IMO

There must be 50 ways to leave your lover cover up your murder;
leave late in the day.. jay,
smoke a stogie on the way.. jay,
throw a twenty let it lay... jay,
no need to discuss much, just get yourself free...

Hope they have someone on the jury that has some common sense! moo;)

Me too, but I think that just as a lot of us have a different idea of G or NG in this case, we also have a different idea of what verdict the jury would come to using common sense. :)

I hope they keep trying to point to LF or MF like it sounds like they are. The jurors would not like that IMO.

JTF, you're late. You missed the state's case being convincingly presented earlier - by Klink.

Ummmm, I vacuum with my kids sleeping all the time and always have. They never hear it. So take that Mr. Defense.

They didn't seize the vacuum? That was dumb. And they didn't examine the dog or the dog's poop, either. (No, I am not kidding. Dogs eat things.)

My vacuum cleaner is sitting out right now in the middle of my LR.

It is mocking me.

They think a random perp stopped to vacuum the stairs? I ignore my vacuum cleaner ALL the time!

I am so hiring that perp...the floating mutant ninja goth killing cleaner who won't mess my home with their dirty shoes.

Holy Cow! They didn't take the vacuum. I must have missed that. I thought that was CSI 101 LOL

Me too, but I think that just as a lot of us have a different idea of G or NG in this case, we also have a different idea of what verdict the jury would come to using common sense. :)

Thats true and these 12 jurors are all individual people that each have thier own common sense as to what they believe has been proved and what has not been proved.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member