State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That voicemail makes me want to vomit. We all know now how much he hated Michelle and how much he hated to be with her. IMO he killed her and left that baby along side her dead Mommy and he calls and leaves a message pretending like he doesn't know she's dead. I call BS!!!!!

IMOO

I say: where's the shirt
You say: where's the blood on his jeans

??? I guess that means the bloody jeans are with the missing shirt?

The VM was tough to hear, but here's a transcript, "Hey. It's me. Jason. Jason Young. You are probably doing a normal activity that would keep you from coming to the phone, no other reason I know of for you not to. So I, Jason, am really far away and I'll be going farther away. I'm just a normal guy, normal sounding Jason, just having a normal morning, far away and getting farther away by the second. I haven't seen you since I left last night, and I'm far away right now, just like I was last night. Ok, thanks. Bye."

Is this voicemail to Michelle??? And he said "It's Jason"??? When I call my husband, he knows my voice...I dont have to say who it is.

My husband always says 'hey honey its me...yada yada yada' as if I dont know its him. LOL!

Uggh I am going to miss the closing by the PT. I will try to listen on my phone when I can but will read the threads later tonight. I am so bummed, but I have to go to work. :-(

Is this voicemail to Michelle??? And he said "It's Jason"??? When I call my husband, he knows my voice...I dont have to say who it is.

YES! And to me (and several others) this is a big gotcha! What married couple has to identify themselves and their voice to their spouse?

Though I suppose if you only ever email your spouse you might not know what each others' voices sound like... plausible? Bueller? Bueller? :innocent:

The VM was tough to hear, but here's a transcript, "Hey. It's me. Jason. Jason Young. You are probably doing a normal activity that would keep you from coming to the phone, no other reason I know of for you not to. So I, Jason, am really far away and I'll be going farther away. I'm just a normal guy, normal sounding Jason, just having a normal morning, far away and getting farther away by the second. I haven't seen you since I left last night, and I'm far away right now, just like I was last night. Ok, thanks. Bye."

:floorlaugh:

I don't think the calls are a good idea DT. Esp. the call to MF, that one sounds real phony to me as does the one to MY

You even bought those chairs. Feel free to take them with you!

So.......is not talking to anyone the smartest thing Jason did?

I wonder if his attorneys think he is guilty.

Didnt he usually email michelle? I thought that was odd!

Same... I never say, "Hey Mr. Litig8r". This is "Litig8r". Who does that?! And exactly--they always emailed. Besides, he knew she was headed out at least for an appointment, why wouldn't he have left this message on her cell phone. It just seems so obvious to me that this call was completely staged.

Yep - I think that is really the clincher - "Hi - It's Jason..." - no one says their own name to their spouse...it's just not right.

Case is not solved...it's too late

Haven't cases been solved after 30 years of being unsolved???

Do your duty and let him go or by God I will come over this podium and make you wish you had! Pray the beer kicks in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member