State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the killer apparently takes care of children. makes sure they have clean clothes and their diapers are changed too.

Ummmm, I vacuum with my kids sleeping all the time and always have. They never hear it. So take that Mr. Defense.

Me too! Mine is still sitting at the bottom of the basement steps from vacuuming two days ago, I never put it away... oops!

Regular Jason???

You mean the sociopath Jason that just murdered his wife?

My vacuum cleaner is sitting out right now in the middle of my LR.

It is mocking me.

They think a random perp stopped to vacuum the stairs? I ignore my vacuum cleaner ALL the time!

I am so hiring that perp...the floating mutant ninja goth killing cleaner with won't mess my home with their dirty shoes.

random perp vacuums floor but will leave fingerprints on the vacuum. Love it! :floor laugh:

They didn't seize the vacuum? That was dumb. And they didn't examine the dog or the dog's poop, either. (No, I am not kidding. Dogs eat things.)

CCBI didn't seize the shopvac in the Cooper case either. Elicited much :what: :banghead: for those following the case, especially since BC said he vacuumed his trunk...from a gasoline spill.

I dont think they took the shop vac sitting in the garage at brad coopers either!

He's OVER EXPLAINING in that voicemail. It REALLY bothers me...

Regular Jason???

You mean the sociopath Jason that just murdered his wife?

His behavior in the voicemail is really bizarre - he isn't berating her or blaming her for anything.

Alibi call y'all!

Only thing better would be if Collins played the 911 tapes and narrates what CY is saying.

In understand it's his job, but such emotion for poor ole jason?....where has it been for MY or CY? Throw LF under the bus and cry or Jason, geeze...JMO

Play it again Collins...the more they hear it the more they know it is total BS

(GAG)

That was a lot of info to leave on your home voicemail for your spouse... I usually just say hey hun, it's me... call me back!

Is this voicemail to Michelle??? And he said "It's Jason"??? When I call my husband, he knows my voice...I dont have to say who it is.

Defense agreeing CY was shockingly clean. Going with somebody must have cleaned her, and it wouldn't have fit with the JY did it timeline.

WOW! Even says you have to think why there is no diaper in the house. HELLO! JY took all of that with him when he left y'all!

I am beginning to wonder if this random killer is a father of a toddler himself and needed the diapers, he went to the store but was out of money so he decided to steal some from the Y's residence, Mr. G interrupted his heist, and now we know the rest of the story. Everything else is just a coincidence.

ita they should have checked the vacuum! (and the dog...and his dooo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim