State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That seemed taxing for Collins, he seemed a little off, not in control, if you will . . .or maybe he is relieved, there is nothing else they could spin

if i have to tell my husband who i am on the phone we have a problem lol

your duty??? your duty???? it's your duty to find this murdering b*st*$d GUILTY of the murder of Michelle Young!!!

Interesting closing . . . . you can not be hounded because you went with the law . . . (what case might he be referring to? I bet there are some people in Pinellas County who would argue with this).

The VM was tough to hear, but here's a transcript, "Hey. It's me. Jason. Jason Young. You are probably doing a normal activity that would keep you from coming to the phone, no other reason I know of for you not to. So I, Jason, am really far away and I'll be going farther away. I'm just a normal guy, normal sounding Jason, just having a normal morning, far away and getting farther away by the second. I haven't seen you since I left last night, and I'm far away right now, just like I was last night. Ok, thanks. Bye."

YOU ARE WRONG. What it says is:

Hey there, Law Enforcement. Just a doting, caring, philandering husband here. I'm in the mountains, dudes. I'll be hiding there when you need me. Gotta leave you a digital trail AWAY from the crime scene. Catch me if you can, cause I am sly and I just disposed of all of the evidence in a dumpster in Wytheville that gets emptied every sixteen minutes. Don't come up here til you find it.

Can we start having like a Friday night open mike?? Cuz some of you people are incredibly hilarious!!!

Same... I never say, "Hey Mr. Litig8r". This is "Litig8r". Who does that?! And exactly--they always emailed. Besides, he knew she was headed out at least for an appointment, why wouldn't he have left this message on her cell phone. It just seems so obvious to me that this call was completely staged.

Excellent point.

I heard Klink said these jeans from his bag are the same as these slacks (no exterior rear pockets) he wore when he checked in:waitasec:

Capture-33.jpg

187263-Image38e-640x480.jpg

Coming back around 2:15 for PT.

One hour to cook, clean, do laundry, get nails done, shop, work in the yard, call for appointments, return phone calls..........will I do any of those...no I will sit here and read more!

NO MORE TRIALS.....yes, I have said that before.

Yep - I think that is really the clincher - "Hi - It's Jason..." - no one says their own name to their spouse...it's just not right.

Sorry but something that petty isn't a clincher of anything at all.

JMO

I don't find the saying "hey its Jason" or however he said it that's that weird, I've done that before, so has my husband, along with ending a business call with "love you babe" so, it happens. Its the rest of the message that bothers me, overexplaining and just weirdness if leaving messages was out of the norm.

Wow--I was just about to write that I thought Collins was making some good efforts against the anticipated PT closing, but that was just uncalled for, and I think that could backfire on him.

I guarantee it will.

GRITGUY!

I'm still waiting for the Coach Hobo bag (medium or large, pls) in Tobacco brown you sort of promised me!

I realize your family needs their estate taken care of and all...but what about MY NEED FOR A COACH BAG?

This ebay printout from JY's printer that I unwittingly touched in several places with my greasy fingers is just not cuttin' it. I want that Coach bag willed to me!

YOU ARE WRONG. What it says is:

Hey there, Law Enforcement. Just a doting, caring, philandering husband here. I'm in the mountains, dudes. I'll be hiding there when you need me. Gotta leave you a digital trail AWAY from the crime scene. Catch me if you can, cause I am sly and I just disposed of all of the evidence in a dumpster in Wytheville that gets emptied every sixteen minutes. Don't come up here til you find it.

:floorlaugh:

Another classic!

The VM was tough to hear, but here's a transcript, "Hey. It's me. Jason. Jason Young. You are probably doing a normal activity that would keep you from coming to the phone, no other reason I know of for you not to. So I, Jason, am really far away and I'll be going farther away. I'm just a normal guy, normal sounding Jason, just having a normal morning, far away and getting farther away by the second. I haven't seen you since I left last night, and I'm far away right now, just like I was last night. Ok, thanks. Bye."

This is priceless!

I heard Klink said these jeans from his bag are the same as these slacks (no exterior rear pockets) he wore when he checked in:waitasec:

Capture-33.jpg

187263-Image38e-640x480.jpg

Not too many men's pants that don't have back pockets and I can see the outline of a wallet on the left.

JMO

Wouldn't Cassidy have answered the phone during that morning "alibi call" if she heard Daddy's voice (if she had not been drugged and sleeping)? Did Jason call to see if she would answer and if she was ok? Was Cassidy not answering the phone the reason for his frantic calls later to Meredith and his mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966