State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle had strangulation marks on her neck, and tried to pull the hands of her attacker off of her.

At that time, she was just inches from the killer.

So if he has on gloves and long sleeves... where would he be scratched or marked in your scenario???

I'm pretty sure Jason's car was tested...can't remember what was said about Michelle or Meredith's.

It makes no sense at all to me that CY was in good spirits when she was found. Even if JY did it, and she was removed from the house, it seems like it would be traumatizing for a small child to be taken from the house in the middle of the night. If she was removed from the house(even if it was by JY) it seems like she would have been upset when she was put back in the house. What happened to the dog during all of this? I know Meredith said the dog was going crazy, but I can't remember where she said the dog was.

Some have argued for Jason's innocence based on his vehicle having no signs of blood. Obviously that would've been a slam dunk on what is a slam dunk case already.

I believe Jason wore medical scrubs and trashed them when he'd finished the crime, bagging them in the master bedroom. He likely did not intend for blood to get on the sweater and had to dispose of it also. He got something out of the closet (a new shirt?). He very likely toweled off of most of the blood in the master as well. These two events appear to be the biggest mistakes that Jason did not anticipate. He's been hoping ever since that the missing shirt would not convict him; obviously it didn't in the first trial.

He also could not have planned for Cassidy Young to awake. It is a horiffic consideration that the killer had to make a decision right there as to whether to leave the infant child as a witness -- thank heavens Jason's conscience, or some random intruder's, did not allow him to kill her also and instead cleaned her, drugged her and put her to bed.

Hopefully this jury can add 2+2, and that's on the prosecution to make abundantly clear in this trial.

He was tall with long arms and was using a long weapon, IMO a piece of pipe or tire iron type weapon. He wore long sleeves, along with gloves..the gloves in HI video. If he was distanced from her hands, wore gloves, and had on clothing that completely covered his body, of course he wouldn't have scratches or marks.

Was it ever testified to that he was seen with gloves at the hotel or was that someone else who posted and did a little photo shopping? I don't remember the state or defense testifying to any gloves.

Her teeth flew out of her mouth! That is rage right there. moo!

Some have argued for Jason's innocence based on his vehicle having no signs of blood. Obviously that would've been a slam dunk on what is a slam dunk case already.

I believe Jason wore medical scrubs and trashed them when he'd finished the crime, bagging them in the master bedroom. He likely did not intend for blood to get on the sweater and had to dispose of it also. He got something out of the closet (a new shirt?). He very likely toweled off of most of the blood in the master as well. These two events appear to be the biggest mistakes that Jason did not anticipate. He's been hoping ever since that the missing shirt would not convict him; obviously it didn't in the first trial.

He also could not have planned for Cassidy Young to awake. It is a horiffic consideration that the killer had to make a decision right there as to whether to leave the infant child as a witness -- thank heavens Jason's conscience, or some random intruder's, did not allow him to kill her also and instead cleaned her, drugged her and put her to bed. Hopefully this jury can add 2+2, and that's on the prosecution to make abundantly clear in this trial.

So where do you think she was cleaned at that left NO blood anywhere, sink, tubs, outside water hose.... NO evidence of blood..

How can you say she 'saw' what he did... how would she figure that out if she did not see the actual assault???

I don't think CY saw anything, many people think she witnessed the attack.

The biggest thing this case is missing is a more precise Time of Death.

It is possible MY was killed closer to midnight, or even in the am .

I am wondering why she didn't have socks on, we didn't know this until today.

It was testified the house was cold, I would think she would have had socks on when she went to sleep.

Could she have just been going to bed, and didn't put socks on yet?

Or, she may have been getting up in the am and maybe going to put socks and shoes on, and CY may have been in the midst of getting ready as well, and went and got her shoes.

MY's body was not found until 1:30 PM.

Another thing, I noticed when they showed the trash can in the garage.........
no trash !!

That am was the pickup day for Birchleaf.......could Michelle have been taking the trash out after SS left, someone came in the door that she exited, and hid in the home?

I really think CY cleaned up herself now......there is more and more testimony of her prints on the carpet.....leading to her bathroom,
and with her footprints on the stool, she was at least attempting to.

JMO

So where do you think she was cleaned at that left NO blood anywhere, sink, tubs, outside water hose.... NO evidence of blood..

Same place the killer cleaned up. The killer left no tracks in the hallway, down the stairs or out of the house. (Which is why it's not surprising that JY's vehicle is clean.)

I still cannot imagine a child standing on a step stool to get her feet clean. You balance and clean one, but then you have to put it down - back onto the bloody step stool... to clean the other. IMO it makes no sense.

If Michelle was strong enough to leave marks on her own neck, wouldn't she have her own DNA under her nails? Did the medical examiner test the marks against the shape of Michelle's nails or just assume...

Same place the killer cleaned up. The killer left no tracks in the hallway, down the stairs or out of the house. (Which is why it's not surprising that JY's vehicle is clean.)

I still cannot imagine a child standing on a step stool to get her feet clean. You balance and clean one, but then you have to put it down - back onto the bloody step stool... to clean the other. IMO it makes no sense.
This is, to me, what has made this such a complicated murder.. Blood evidence makes no sense to me. JMO

She was able to turn on the taps, she talked about a wash cloth during the 911 call, there are bloody prints from the bathroom to the bedroom ... it seems that she went back and forth several times and that she may have used a wash cloth to clean her own feet. She would step onto the stool, put water on the wash cloth, step down, wet her feet, get back on the step stool, sit down to clean her feet, put her feet on the wall to smear blood, so on.

He also could not have planned for Cassidy Young to awake. It is a horiffic consideration that the killer had to make a decision right there as to whether to leave the infant child as a witness -- thank heavens Jason's conscience, or some random intruder's, did not allow him to kill her also and instead cleaned her, drugged her and put her to bed.

Hopefully this jury can add 2+2, and that's on the prosecution to make abundantly clear in this trial.

The state's theory is that this was supposed to be a soft kill ( I hate that term) a strangulation, so, why would he need scrubs?

I still think - given the degree of planning that he put into this - that he came into the house in shoes that didn't fit him so if he did leave footprints, they wouldn't be "his". Hence the size 10's. When the quantity of blood became unmanageable, he changed into shoes that were already at the house. Maybe that's why he got into the closet.

She was able to turn on the taps, she talked about a wash cloth during the 911 call, there are bloody prints from the bathroom to the bedroom ... it seems that she went back and forth several times and that she may have used a wash cloth to clean her own feet. She would step onto the stool, put water on the wash cloth, step down, wet her feet, get back on the step stool, sit down to clean her feet, put her feet on the wall to smear blood, so on.

And each time she got on the stool, the bottoms of her feet would bloody again. Yet they weren't bloody.

Maybe this is coming up, but did they ever get the dog (quickly) from the neighbor to examine it for fibers and "stuff"? Dogs are notorious for ingesting things. After Cassidy woke up the next day and went into the master bedroom I wonder if the dog got in there. I assume Cassidy opened the door, which had probably been closed.

Also, teeth in the closet? Was the closet door open or were the teeth dragged in there somehow? Trying to digest this piece of info...

or some one on a bad drug..MOO

That is what I think, not even so much of a robbery, a goth thrill kill, and then grabbed some jewelry boxes when the killer or killer(s) realized what they had done.

I think they were in there all nite and this attack lasted a long time.
Remember, there is going to be very credible testimony of another car, I don't want to ruin it for first time trial watchers.

:wink:

JMO

I still think - given the degree of planning that he put into this - that he came into the house in shoes that didn't fit him so if he did leave footprints, they wouldn't be "his". Hence the size 10's. When the quantity of blood became unmanageable, he changed into shoes that were already at the house. Maybe that's why he got into the closet.

Agree

If Michelle was strong enough to leave marks on her own neck, wouldn't she have her own DNA under her nails? Did the medical examiner test the marks against the shape of Michelle's nails or just assume...

If Jason would have had just one scratch on his face or hands,
it went have been bye bye Jason 5+years ago.

Maybe this is coming up, but did they ever get the dog (quickly) from the neighbor to examine it for fibers and "stuff"? Dogs are notorious for ingesting things. After Cassidy woke up the next day and went into the master bedroom I wonder if the dog got in there. I assume Cassidy opened the door, which had probably been closed.

Also, teeth in the closet? Was the closet door open or were the teeth dragged in there somehow? Trying to digest this piece of info...
Another confusing piece of evidence. None of this makes sense as it is being testified to..MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003