State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-14-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what the complete strategy on this is, as I'm no legal beagle. However, IF any of these items are not brought up later in testimony, by either expert analysis experts or the def, it will eliminate the possibility of these items being used as the pros holding back exculpatory evidence.

Meaning, to me, IF the accused it convicted, the def will look for ANYTHING held back by the pros that could prove this guy innocent, had the jury been able to see it. As this is being presented during the pros case, if no one brings any of these items up later, they were, well, basically useless information.

JMHO
fran

Good Howard....getting great points across with this witness

I love you, Jay ....cept I am <mod snip> your friend this AM

Geez louise, sent her an anniversary card while he's with another woman on vacation!

I forgot we have people here who can't watch the trial.

They are going through papers and documents found at the home.

Now, they are reading an anniversary card Jason sent to Michelle from Orlando, when he was his g/f.........MM.

I know, I know, it doesn't sound good.:(

If you want to know the definition of "chutzpah," what JY did is that x 100.

Oh, zinggggggggg

Score for the pros!

JY sends a tenderly sweet card, during his encounter with his, ehhh.,,...other woman!

MY's own friend.

zappppppppppp

just sayin'
fran

Now, the witness is being asked about his search of the SUV....

His search is different from those who do forensic or trace examinations.

He searched Jason's car on Nov 16th, 2006.

He scoured the vehicle, starts on the front passenger side, and works his way back to the trunk.

As his search progressed, he found:

I am going to lunch........

BBL

If not Jason, who? Someone so angry with Michelle to beat her to death? Why?

Good question and I agree to a certain extent, but then I remember people who seemed to have motive who were deemed the culprit and then it was discovered that it wasn't that person at all. It was someone else and for reasons that we were not aware of. (Police officer was convicted years ago of murdering mistress. Motive seemed apparent. Later discovered by admission that another person was guilty. I can't recall the state. Some here may recall.) Sometimes things are not as they appear. I'm just trying to look at all angles.

The most obvious "others" would be one of JY's various other women. Who else would steal the jewelry, be comfortable in the house, and clean JY's child. Wild speculation over here...

"if you have a lawyer, you do what your lawyer says. Otherwise, why would you even have a lawyer in the first place"

Pat Young calling NCWanted asking for Jay to be removed as a "suspect"

:floorlaugh:

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/audio/2062383/

And just to belabor the point, she also told LE that he would speak to them as soon as he had representation. Did that happen?:seeya:

The spouse is always a POI whether spoken or not. A smart man or woman gets an attorney as soon as the crime occurs. An even smarter man listens to their advice. I believe he was advised to get an attorney by friends. I can't fault him there.

Can you fault hin for never asking the police to find her killer or ask if they were making progress in findhing her killer instead of just trying to pin things on him? Where's the righteous indignation spoken with family and friends proclaiming innocence? Where is the frustration - voiced through his attorneys if necessary of the lack of progress? Or speaking to the media? Or ANYTHING????

I fault him for not giving a rats patootie about finding MY's killer.

The most obvious "others" would be one of JY's various other women. Who else would steal the jewelry, be comfortable in the house, and clean JY's child. Wild speculation over here...

Doubt another woman would wear size 12 Hush Puppy Orbitals...or even size 10 men's Franklins for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdinthehand