State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i

I agree completely. It is very possible that the Orbitals were in his closet at home. I still think the jury needs a nice breakdown and review of the shoe evidence as well as the sweater evidence.

Not possible if you believe Jay...he said he gave them to Goodwill

If only we could have gotten a clear look at those shoes in the Duffield Va. gas station video!!!!

If only we could have gotten a clear look at those shoes in the Duffield Va. gas station video!!!!

It amazes me that every single gas station has some kind of record, video, or receipt except for one.........:eek:

i

I agree completely. It is very possible that the Orbitals were in his closet at home. I still think the jury needs a nice breakdown and review of the shoe evidence as well as the sweater evidence.

It's also possible that the shoes were still in the garage in a bag slated for Goodwill.....

jmo

i

I wonder if it was that it started out with the Franklins and maybe he was 'forced' to switch to the HP's (killing his feet due to 2 sizes small, too much blood on them, etc) and he made tracks by accident in the HP's.

I wonder if it was that it started out with the Franklins and maybe he was 'forced' to switch to the HP's (killing his feet due to 2 sizes small, too much blood on them, etc) and he made tracks by accident in the HP's.

Forced to switch because his feet were hurting, when he could have carried the shoes out of the house and put them on outside?

Spivey said 2 hours and 25 minutes from Hillsville to Raleigh.

MPG...>20 MPG in flat mainly terrain

Spivey talking about finding Gracie working in a Waffle House.

Not possible if you believe Jay...he said he gave them to Goodwill

My comment was made on the assumption that he had not given them to Goodwilll, which is what has been assumed to be the case. I am certain the defense is sticking to the Goodwill story.

Madeleine, we forget that the jury has not had the benefit of discussing this evidence before now, and hopefully it is all new. We, on the other hand, have had long discussions surrounding this case. Trust me, the shoe evidence is fuzzy at best to them. MOO

Forced to switch because his feet were hurting, when he could have carried the shoes out of the house and put them on outside?

I'm not disagreeing. The mindset doesn't make sense if you are to believe the Franklins were the 'dummy' shoe (which to me makes me think he thought there would be some blood to make tracks). It's pretty ridiculous (but criminals do ridiculous things) that he kills her in shoes that can be tied back to him and brings a spare pair that can't be tied to him to 'make tracks'.

Anyone know what courtroom they are in? I have the day off and am hoping to go this afternoon after the lunch break.

Wake County Courthouse. Take elevator to 3rd floor. Turn right off elevator, and another right, and you're right there. Can pop right in anytime - no need to sign in, etc...

It's also possible that the shoes were still in the garage in a bag slated for Goodwill.....

jmo

Then why did JY need to buy a new pair of shoes days after the murder that looked exactly like the shoes shown on the Cracker Barrel and HI videos???? The shoes on those videos were never found. So even if you believe they were not the HP Orbitals where are the round toed brown shoes shown on those videos????

State offering spread sheet on gas receipts, trying to show just the ones for gas paid with cash and no other purchase.

Based on info, there were 2 cash transactions that stood out.
5:27 am $15.00
5:36 am $20.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members