State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If MY was scared or uneasy about the trailer park behind them why would you stay in a home where there is no curtain or blind covering the back doors that led out on the deck from the den

What lies?

I bet we will be fixin to see those after they play all of his testimony... several people have pointed them out along the prosecution's case but I forget what they all were

Wouldn't wear a jacket to bed, when we had heat in the house. But heck, when shelly schaad didn't take her coat off all night, and we had no heat...

Talking about Michelle's bedtime routine.

Asked if he saw MY's clothes?

Does not think she would have went to bed with something that had a zipper on it.

I bet we will be fixin to see those after they play all of his testimony... several people have pointed them out along the prosecution's case but I forget what they all were

I know his testimony pretty good.:wink:

I looked and looked for discrepancies......and only found little things.

I checked weather, wind conditions when we get to the cigar part.

I waited for the twig and bush explanation to be disproved, it was instead confirmed in this new trial.

I have wanted to find lies.

I have been harder on Jason's testimony than anyone elses.

Good gawd he watched the sonagram of unborn child and then killed it!!! :banghead::banghead:

Ah, the "typical Michelle fashion" makes sense now. I thought that was such an odd thing for a poster to say, but now I see.

Here comes the Mother in Law.

Different personalities, different culture.

Said she could be domineering, take charge person.

Issues of length of her stay.

He didn't want to be living with his MIL, that would definitely put a cramp in his style. Like, for instance, when CAS stayed a week with them, and Michelle went to NY on business. If LInda F was there, he couldnt get laid in the living room, and who knows who else spent some time on those couches with JY !!

I know his testimony pretty good.:wink:

I looked and looked for discrepancies......and only found little things.

I checked weather, wind conditions when we get to the cigar part.

I waited for the twig and bush explanation to be disproved, it was instead confirmed in this new trial.

I have wanted to find lies.

I have been harder on Jason's testimony than anyone elses.

Cammy, glad you are here! I'm just curious, do you think (so far) that JY is truly innocent of murder or are you on the fence? TIA

No JY did not want LF there because he knew she would find out about the affair with MM.

Did a time come when you discovered she was pregnant?? Was that the pregnancy where you told her to 'get an abortion or I'll resent you and that baby for the rest of my life.' :waitasec:

But if the PT wants us to believe only a loving father would spare CY's life, they may not want to touch the abortion statement. Just IMO.

:doh:
I cannot believe I just said "fixin to"

Lol, see what happens when we follow these cases.

Now, if you tell me you are making grits for dinner,
I will start to worry though.

:floorlaugh:

As opposed to me tellin' my momma I wasn't 'gettin' enough'. 'Tell michelle to 'put out' more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member