State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now comes the altruistic JY. Riiiight.

Someone pass the vomit bag.

Why would you need to pick up a paper to get sports scores or schedules when JY could have looked all this up on the computer.

This is one of the little discrepancies I found , Jason stated the cigar was in his room and then says the car..........

So the jury is going to see Jason Young's testimony and then be done for the day? Now I really have a hard time with this...they are basically letting him re-testify without getting on the stand again. After his first testimony, as disgusting as it is to recall, did the trick and snowed 8 of Wake County's smartest citizens.

Someone help me, how is this a good idea again? Just a few examples of how this trial to date differs enough to bring the correct verdict? I know I'm being impatient...I only hope they have cuts of his testimony queued up with testimony from this trial, and that Spivey can close the deal. Otherwise, I'm scratching my head over this and sick seeing and hearing this sociopath again.

They've already disproved several items in his testimony. Be patient, :), the pros will tie it all up.

LOL, hopefully this time!
fran

Did investigators find any proof of this accident he supposedly 'helped' with?

Why would you need to pick up a paper to get sports scores or schedules when JY could have looked all this up on the computer.

Being an avid sports fan, there is nothing like a real sports page from a real newspaper.

Gosh, he remembers how doors opened and every little detail of that last day before he alleged to have found out about his wife's murder, yet doesn't remember how long it was, or what his last conversation with his murdered wife was.

Wow!
Cold.
JMHO
fran
:(

*mock juror hat*

So what I'm learning is JY cared more about a stranger than his own wife, who he treated like garbage. Basically, I think he's a class A jerk and I'm not buying the accident story. I think it's a lie. Why lie, unless he beat his wife to death.

IMO

I have always wonder what time he went to bed exactly because at 12 midnite JY went to smoke cigar. Well I am a smoker, I know it would take me atleast 10 mins to smoke a cig but a cigar takes alot longer to smoke.

He is so obviously lying. He has nearly ever 'marker' of deception. From the elaboration of unnecessary details to the exaggerated hand gesturing. Lies!

Did investigators check how loud the volume was set for on the alarm clock radio in his room?

I am confused. Why are they watching the 1st trial testimony? Does this preclude JY from testifying again?

So the jury is going to see Jason Young's testimony and then be done for the day? Now I really have a hard time with this...they are basically letting him re-testify without getting on the stand again. After his first testimony, as disgusting as it is to recall, did the trick and snowed 8 of Wake County's smartest citizens.

Someone help me, how is this a good idea again? Just a few examples of how this trial to date differs enough to bring the correct verdict? I know I'm being impatient...I only hope they have cuts of his testimony queued up with testimony from this trial, and that Spivey can close the deal. Otherwise, I'm scratching my head over this and sick seeing and hearing this sociopath again.

the difference could be if they plan to smoke him with a clean up witness coming right after, rather than the misfire c-x that happened in the first trial

IMO, the defense team put him on the stand last time because they were worried about the state'ts case. It was a gamble that apparently paid off. They did not do it because he was innocent, because if he could casually tell his innocence story they could have done that long befor the trial. They did it to rebut the state's case. To me that indicates the defense was worried.

He won that round. The state should be able to tear into his testimony this time. Also, perhaps they are hoping the jury will see him as a self-serving liar, as that seems apparent but yet was perhaps missed in the first case. The question is whether he will stand up for round 2 and give it another go.

He ate his 'continental breakfast' at HI. Hmmm, never picked up on video in the lobby.

We are back, talking about the auto accident he witnessed.

More of Jason's bad luck in this case; as the first one on the scene to this wreck, rescue personnel would have surely taken his name and information as a witness/respondent to the accident. He's such a good Samaritan, you'd have to imagine somewhere in the Wake County accident reports they'd have a record of Jason's good deed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj