State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my indential twin sister die in 2008 when i got the call i didnt know if she dead or alive I got to her house she was lying on her front porch and i walk right by her and did not see her and went in the house and was told she was dead i wanted to see her i couldnt believe it Later i learned she was on the porch Why did i not see her when i arrive that has always bother me

Because Ryan Schaad said so. Ryan is the JY's BFF. A very loyal BFF.

That was when they were at Applebee's? So they drove from his mom's with LE calling, and they didn't answer the phone? Why not, if they didn't know there was foul play?

Do I have this correct?

Also just heard from someone very close to the case that the trooper that testified for defense today, his old partner was an old friend of JY's....something needs to be said about that for sure. IMHO only.

my indential twin sister die in 2008 when i got the call i didnt know if she dead or alive I got to her house she was lying on her front porch and i walk right by her and did not see her and went in the house and was told she was dead i wanted to see her i couldnt believe it Later i learned she was on the porch Why did i not see her when i arrive that has always bother me

Thanks for sharing your experience and I'm sorry for your loss.

I had to step out....what are they waiting for?

That is so tragic, I am sorry.

Oh how awful! Another horrible story.

It sorta feels more like a performance than testimony imo. (Now I'm supposed to do this.... kinda thing.)

At first, I thought not but she composed herself pretty quickly. I am going to give the benefit of doubt though. She must be emotional about her brother being on trial for murdering her sister in law.

I really think that comment about her being a good mom to Cassidy was very, very odd and disturbing not only in content but in timing.

Also just heard from someone very close to the case that the trooper that testified for defense today, his old partner was an old friend of JY's....something needs to be said about that for sure. IMHO only.

I thought he testified like he had a bit of an agenda, so this tidbit is interesting, if true. As I was watching, I was thinking, "They aren't allowed to pay this guy, right?" I have watched A LOT of LE testify, and he seemed a bit eager to me.

Moo

This seem a most appropriate time for a large slather of homemade pimento cheese on a fresh loaf of whole wheat. Help me, Wolfpack, on how we dissuade the PT from asking so many asked and answered.

So, you think the trooper would lie on the stand under oath, and destroy his reputation because his old partner was a friend to someone?

Trooper Hicks made his official report way before any of this happened.

I liked how PT just emphasized about the teasing - sometimes excessive teasing can be a form of abuse. JLY was good at using many different ways of abusing people.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister. I know twins share a very special bond, so it must have been/be a loss most of us cannot comprehend. Thank you for sharing your sister's memory with us. Your ID makes perfect sense now.

Uggh. Here we go again with the prosecution asking a bunch of seemingly pointless questions that go nowhere. Why did the PT ask about the awards JY won in high school? Has that ever been even slightly important to this trial?

I am so sorry to hear of your loss..:(

I thought he testified like he had a bit of an agenda, so this tidbit is interesting, if true. As I was watching, I was thinking, "They aren't allowed to pay this guy, right?" I have watched A LOT of LE testify, and he seemed a bit eager to me.

Moo

The person that said this is one of MY best friends but was not called to testify and she is very close to MF and LF, she has questioned that there has been a good deal of information that did not make it into the trial and has continually wondered why. This is one of those pieces of information. You are right I can not personally verify the truth.

The prosecution needs to be hammering away! But sadly they arent again today!!:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur