State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She says Jason lived with her. Then she says Jason had to leave due to Toby. Why doesn't she ever refer to Cassidy, i.e., "they" vs "he." Was Cassidy living with Jason at HM's house or was she with grandma?

Also, not sure what Jason and Cassidy with pumpkins or at Tweetsie has to do with his guilt or innocence?

Ruh roh... that enigmatic quitclaim has resurfaced. I shall remain mute on this issue.

So, now we find out the true context of why Jason said Heather would make a good Mom.

She was comforting him and telling him Michelle and the baby would be with their Dad in heaven.
:(

He said Heather would make a good mom to CY. Not that she would be a good mom in general. GRRRRR

:(

She's a good witness for the defense. Emotional, sympathetic.

Obviously she believes her brother is innocent.

Hmmmmm....... looks as if JY MAY not be going on the stand this time. Looks like they're just trying to answer all the pros' attempts to show where in the previous testimony, JY was lying.

JMHO,
fran

Seems like giving HM a Lexus would constitute some sort of compensation for room and board or whatever...

So just when did the Young family find out what had happened to MY? If they didn't know it was foul play, why would they think he needed an attorney?

Everyone seems to agree that it was a good idea to keep routines as normal as possible for CY.

Exactly! And I have worked for daycare centers & the workers love the kids... We would never let anything happen to a child... People just cant walk into a center & take a child, etc... Centers have cameras in each room-- well most do... You have to sign a child in and out and workers know who is who.. So a stranger would never just walk in and kidnap or hurt a child...

Hmmmmm....... looks as if JY MAY not be going on the stand this time. Looks like they're just trying to answer all the pros' attempts to show where in the previous testimony, JY was lying.

JMHO,
fran

I'm not sure she's helping him much. Her behavior as she's testifying seems off to me. It's making me nuts but I can't figure out exactly why. Tho...I'm not saying I'm not partially nuts anyway. Lol.

Heather said that she was the designated guardian for CY in case anything happened to them...I guess JY figured she would step in as a mom figure.

I would say something other than "mom" if that was the case IMO. Someone to help out..fine. Calling her "mom" that quick is just weird to me.

So just when did the Young family find out what had happened to MY? If they didn't know it was foul play, why would they think he needed an attorney?

Because Ryan Schaad said so. Ryan is the JY's BFF. A very loyal BFF.

I'm not sure she's helping him much. Her behavior as she's testifying seems off to me. It's making me nuts but I can't figure out exactly why. Tho...I'm not saying I'm not partially nuts anyway. Lol.

It sorta feels more like a performance than testimony imo. (Now I'm supposed to do this.... kinda thing.)

JMHO,
fran

This is why it was a horrible idea to show the testimony from the first trial. He still doesn't have to get up there and answer the questions he should have faced in the first trial.

I don't get that at all. She seems quite genuine in her emotion.

See, I'm getting a kind of dd vibe from her. Not to say that she isn't hurting and sad, but I'm not sure she's very sincere. And she seems to be rather juvenile in some of her mannerisms while responding...sort of a way to charm maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur