State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a very long time ago, almost 40 years, ...................

When my first husband died at 27, I was at his sister's home (she and her family lived in the San Francisco area, and we lived in LA, county) with our newborn son. After I'd been there for about 1 1/2 days, my brother and sister in law showed up at their house. As I realized who was there and they walked into the room towards me, my sister in law started speaking softly to someone (it turned out to be my fil) at the door, and when I saw my bros and sil walk in, I stood up and said, "What the he!! are you doing here?"

Anyway, my reaction was, they were wrong. It isn't true. It didn't happen. It was someone else. Not my husband (although it was a fire in our house) No, no, no.........It took several hours to get home, by car, and we talked about what happened, but there was also long periods of silence as well. Oh, and we did stop to eat, which I didn't want to do, but they insisted I needed to eat, (by then it was late into the night, have no idea what time, just dark).

I couldn't return to my home, of course and they wouldn't let me go there anyway, my family all came to my fil's, by then about midnight or after, but I still was in denial. It wasn't true.

Anyway, I didn't believe it was him, I just knew it was a mistake, until I was at the funeral home the next day making arrangements.

I'm just trying to show the natural reaction of one who is placed in that situation. The idea that they drove all the way to Raliegh and didn't know what the COD was, how she died, is just incomprehensible to me. Not even asking for details? Then to lawyer up immediately without talking to LE, not asking questions, nothing.

Sorry, been there, done that, not IMHO would someone do that. But, as I said, JMHO.

fran

I saw another post about that and didn't realize that they thought MY died of natural causes. What were they told when they were notified of her death? Seems weird that they would just be told that she died and not that she was murdered, since it was so obviously a murder.

Fromageball, I think PY in her testimony in the first trial made reference to MF had told her that MY had a pillow between her leg and PY thought maybe MY might of miscarried and was trying to stop the bleeding with pillow. Maybe not extactly those words but in a round about way!

I'm so sorry you experienced such a devastating loss, and at such a young age, Fran.

OK. I invoke modus vivendi FWIW, check Black's and see if a QC is identified as a legal instrument.

OK. I invoke modus vivendi FWIW, check Black's and see if a QC is identified as a legal instrument.

Works for me. I do have to say, I've done more legal research for your questions today than I have for any of my clients!! :D

I'm so sorry you experienced such a devastating loss, and at such a young age, Fran.

I was trying to think of how to say exactly what you said......so.....ditto. Heartbreaking story. And yet it clearly shows (imo) the difference to the family involved in this case.

Is part of the reason why they stopped at Applebee's because they didn't want to be seen/heard calling a lawyer when they arrived at Michelle's house?

Yes, I listened to her testimony from trial 1 this weekend and this is as you said almost verbatim even down to when she got teary eyed.

No one's testimony should change from 1 trial to another.

You can add something, but you can't change your story.

Impeachment or a hostile witness could come into play.

Why did JY tell his sister that she would be such a good mom to CY within an hour of learning of MY death? Makes no sense IMO. I thought they would become guardians if something happened to both of them....not just one of them. Statements like this makes me think that he did not want to be a dad and already made up his mind.

OMG! He was concerned for her safety! He sent her to day care.. Thats what im saying!!! moo:innocent:

I was trying to think of how to say exactly what you said......so.....ditto. Heartbreaking story. And yet it clearly shows (imo) the difference to the family involved in this case.

Is part of the reason why they stopped at Applebee's because they didn't want to be seen/heard calling a lawyer when they arrived at Michelle's house?

Did they go to MY's house or to MF's house?

So, now we find out the true context of why Jason said Heather would make a good Mom.

She was comforting him and telling him Michelle and the baby would be with their Dad in heaven.
:(

Why did JY tell his sister that she would be such a good mom to CY within an hour of learning of MY death? Makes no sense IMO. I thought they would become guardians if something happened to both of them....not just one of them. Statements like this makes me think that he did not want to be a dad and already made up his mind.

Heather said that she was the designated guardian for CY in case anything happened to them...I guess JY figured she would step in as a mom figure.

HM discussing that JY mentioned life insurance they got $2m plan - good deal through MY work, she says JY said MY said $2m was "a little extreme", JY was that they planned to have several children....wanted all their kids to have a certain lifestyle.

OMG, I didn't think JY could plan anything that he flew by the seat of his pants!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member