State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, by the time they got back to Raleigh, Ryan called Jason to tell him that they were asking disturbing questions about him.

When they were in Brevard, they did not have these details, that is why to think PY was nervous makes little sense, imo.

They were still trying to figure things out.....

They knew. :( They knew he was involved. IMO JMO MOO

Alright Jim, I pulled my statute book off the shelf for this, so I hope it's helpful:

Very helpful. I found this, a Bar Assn interpretation of the statute, when googling the referenced appeal.

http://www.ncbar.com/ethics/printopinion.asp?id=656

NB the 2nd para of Opinion 1. Quite clear to me, although we can call in modus vivendi if needed.

I seem to remember this opinion being the result of "title plants" that wished to do closings w/o benefit of counsel.

I am not believing this dance of Collins and Heather. Just saying it is too rehearsed. IMO

Nothing that I can see..
His attorneys are doing so well, I think he would be crazy to chance it.

I wonder then, if his estimate of 4 days included the possibility of jy taking the stand. And if doesn't, will they actually rest after only a couple of days and say it's because they opted not to put him on the stand??? We'll see... I'm just comparing how much time it took them last trial to get through their other witnesses. I can't imagine they could have that many more witnesses this time around... We'll know in a couple of days...

The PT messed up a bit IMO ... JY step father testified that Jason dropped to his knees and nearly passed out upon hearing about MY being dead. Yet, the pros. did not ask on x-exam, 'Did Jason ask what happened to his wife? Was his daughter ok? Where was his daughter" etc.

Why I feel the bro in law was not being completely honest on the stand.

Also, the bro-in-law. He testifies that he didn't really know Michelle very well and had only seen them argue once. This was the family to which Michelle agreed to give Cassidy in the event both MY and JY were killed? That seems quite unbelievable to me she would give custody of Cassidy to a couple where she did not know the husband well!

Why would the bro-in-law try to seem as if he didn't know Michelle well? So he could claim he didn't see them fight? I also find that unbelievable. Everyone else said they saw them fight loud and often.

I wonder then, if his estimate of 4 days included the possibility of jy taking the stand. And if doesn't, will they actually rest after only a couple of days and say it's because they opted not to put him on the stand??? We'll see... I'm just comparing how much time it took them last trial to get through their other witnesses. I can't imagine they could have that many more witnesses this time around... We'll know in a couple of days...

I was wondering the same thing.

I am not believing this dance of Collins and Heather. Just saying it is too rehearsed. IMO

The joking around part? I've done that with my siblings all the time at the dinner table. Spitting whatever drink when one of them cracked a joke. My dad would get so angry!! LOL

Going through HS yearbook accolades with HM, looking at pics...hope there's no d*ck tricks in there :what:

Wonder why Collins is taking all the witnesses?

Is Klinkosum going to do the big guns?

So far, this is almost verbatim the same as her testimony last year, including inflections.

No question it is rehearsed, and no question she is a very important witness for JY.
ETA: She and Mom must humanize and bring him to life for the jury.

The joking around part? I've done that with my siblings all the time at the dinner table. Spitting whatever drink when one of them cracked a joke. My dad would get so angry!! LOL

I wasn't clear. I meant that this "dance" between the lawyer and HY is fake IMO.

(Your family sounds lovely)

HM discussing that JY mentioned life insurance they got $2m plan - good deal through MY work, she says JY said MY said $2m was "a little extreme", JY was that they planned to have several children....wanted all their kids to have a certain lifestyle.

Very helpful. I found this, a Bar Assn interpretation of the statute, when googling the referenced appeal.

http://www.ncbar.com/ethics/printopinion.asp?id=656

NB the 2nd para of Opinion 1. Quite clear to me, although we can call in modus vivendi if needed.

I seem to remember this opinion being the result of "title plants" that wished to do closings w/o benefit of counsel.

I think you have to understand more of what a quitclaim deed is. It's not really a deed, and it has no weight with the court for your claim against ANYONE other than the person who gave it to you. That's why it's not like doing a real estate closing, or executing a deed that requires you to do research on the history of the property, like a deed transferring title in Fee Simple Absolute. The quit claim ONLY protects your interest against that person, not against anyone else. Other deeds protect your right to the property above anyone else with an interest.

So far, this is almost verbatim the same as her testimony last year, including inflections.

Yes, I listened to her testimony from trial 1 this weekend and this is as you said almost verbatim even down to when she got teary eyed.

Yep, it sure does. When she talked about Jason being such a jokester I wondered if they'd ask if she ever witnessed his special tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966