State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you think the trooper would lie on the stand under oath, and destroy his reputation because his old partner was a friend to someone?

Trooper Hicks made his official report way before any of this happened.

Yea he's going to get up there wearing his military uniform with ALL those ribbons, etc and just lie, lie and lie..... Ruin his career as a trooper and military....

Here comes Applebee's again.....:biggrin:

I swear they read the Boards !!

So, you think the trooper would lie on the stand under oath, and destroy his reputation because his old partner was a friend to someone?

Trooper Hicks made his official report way before any of this happened.

He testified to his report, and the surrounding circumstances. Could be he knew another trooper who he later found was childhood friends with JY - but that doesn't change his accident report.

I seriously doubt a guy like this would perjure himself in any way on the stand.

Also, if this issue ("it was not an accident") is critical to the State's case - they are in deep doo doo.

I think part of the questioning was about JY's mom talking to LE on the way home, before they got to MF's house, about the case. Therefore PY would have been advised the COD, or of the crime. Yet, they're saying they didn't know and thought it was natural.

Plus, they talked to JY's friend who told them JY needed a lawyer. I highly doubt they would call a lawyer, etc., without first know why he'd need a lawyer.

It makes no sense.

JMHO
fran

my indential twin sister die in 2008 when i got the call i didnt know if she dead or alive I got to her house she was lying on her front porch and i walk right by her and did not see her and went in the house and was told she was dead i wanted to see her i couldnt believe it Later i learned she was on the porch Why did i not see her when i arrive that has always bother me

i totally feel for you. i think it was denial by your intuition. you weren't ready to see her like that.

in Heather's case, i think she is just in denial about many things & just doesn't want to face the truth cuz she'd have to face the fact that her brother is a murderer.

Wait, did she just say they still didn't know it was homicide until the next day?

I didn't hear the PT refer to that quitclaim as a legal document. No. She did not say that because a quitclaim is not a legal document.

I think part of the questioning was about JY's mom talking to LE on the way home, before they got to MF's house, about the case. Therefore PY would have been advised the COD, or of the crime. Yet, they're saying they didn't know and thought it was natural.

Plus, they talked to JY's friend who told them JY needed a lawyer. I highly doubt they would call a lawyer, etc., without first know why he'd need a lawyer.

It makes no sense.

JMHO
fran

Did they have a COD at that point?

This is why it was a horrible idea to show the testimony from the first trial. He still doesn't have to get up there and answer the questions he should have faced in the first trial.

Well they didn't do it to show how honest and truthful he was.

They had to IMO because what if the defense didn't call him this time?

Had to because they didn't ask those proper questions in the first trial. :maddening:

All the Pros is doing is showing the Youngs did not have financial problems.

The prosecution needs to be hammering away! But sadly they arent again today!!:innocent:

I think they are making some good points though, such as the fact that JLY wrote a $6000 check for room/board 10 months after moving out that just happened to fall on the day he was sued civilly.

Really?
I didn't think we were that smart.

:biggrin:

Oh yes.... They sure did.....Not sure if the DT themselves read the message boards, but I heard they hired someone to do it.....
Either way they knew what was being said on message boards....

There is NOTHING that shows the trooper wasn't speaking the truth, under oath, btw.

His report reflected his findings. The def could have left it at the report, it was already testified to, but they're just trying to push it into the jury's mind that it was accidental.

Now it's up to the jury to decide the accident's connection to the case, or a non issue.

Just as the jury has to weigh all the evidence and testimony presented, they may not all agree on each fact presented, but they could still come to a unanimous verdict.

Just like the jury, all of the posters participating on this forum may not agree, but we have the option to agree to disagree. Where as the jury, needs to reach a verdict.

Anyway, all opinions here are welcome!

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads