State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see this testimony in the first trial. Was she this happy the first time?

Anyone think she will tell the adorable mooning story again?

The DT team starting out with speak up, like trying to make them meek and quiet type people is not working for me either.
Oh that JY...YUK YUKING it up since high school! :maddening: Such a prankster! From trying to make his sister spit up her drinks to his d*ck tricks at weddings...What a fun guy! Sister relived that MY was going to get the brunt of his "jokes"...now that I believe!

So Jy progressed from mooning his Grand mom when he was in college to performing d--k tricks when he was a young father.

As if he wasn't already going to hell for his deeds, I hope Jason understands by his deeds, he's likely subtracted years from his mother's life.

I disagree.. One cant say who is going to hell & who isnt.... Why would something he may have done subtract yrs from his mothers life?

Contrary to some of the pros witnesses who testified about JY's antics and they talked about them as distasteful, they're trying to show that JY had always done antics like that and some thought they were funny, rather than wrong.

I guess different strokes for different folks would apply here.

JMHO
fran

.... could they possibly ask her something remotely RELEVANT? ZzzzZZzzzZzz

ewwwww.....oh my goodness....she thinks that is funny?? Mooning his grandma? Really?? :frown:

The way the PY speaks of MY I do not think they had that great of a relationship. IMO

Oh, I hope she tells us what she thinks about the little imp boinking CAS on the couch while MY was away.

LE may not have known the medical COD, but they knew the cause of death. She was beaten and murdered.

I highly doubt LE didn't tell his mom that it was a murder,.........r that she didn't ask.

JMHO
fran

I doubt they would have said anything. We all have stories today...my dad died suddenly a few years ago of cardiac arrest while he was out jogging and there was an autopsy but no one would speculate at all what the COD was until the report came back, especially not the police since they aren't really qualified to say. The police conducted an investigation in case the ME concluded that death was a homicide but they couldn't conclude anything until the autopsy came back. It took a couple of days for the initial report.

objection! goodness gracious. IMO JMO MOO she is going on and on.....

WTH does she think is so funny? Ha ha, ha ha, ha ha.

I was just thinking that too. I realize she's talking about when they first started dating and relating "cutesy' stories. And I realize a few years have passed since Michelle was murdered. But.......she WAS murdered, ya know. I don't know that I'd be able to laugh so much given the fact that I'm testifying in my son's murder trial. jmt

So did he share the news with his mom that Michelle was pregnant with Cassidy before or after he told Michelle to get an abortion?

On cross, dare the prosecution ask about d*ck tricks? "Little imp" indeed. How does help his case? By showing he was a <mod snip> from the very beginning? I just don't get that.

Jason probably resents the "little" inference.

I guess he didn't tell her about wanting MY to have an abortion. jmo

She was beaten to death!! That didnt happen naturally. moo They knew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member