State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they would have said anything. We all have stories today...my dad died suddenly a few years ago of cardiac arrest while he was out jogging and there was an autopsy but no one would speculate at all what the COD was until the report came back, especially not the police since they aren't really qualified to say. The police conducted an investigation in case the ME concluded that death was a homicide but they couldn't conclude anything until the autopsy came back. It took a couple of days for the initial report.

Fromageball, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad. It must have been terribly difficult to lose him so unexpectedly.

Happy wedding photos. How many true crime stories feature the happy couple prior to the murder of one or the other?

I think they are trying to prove they were happy that day because it has been said JY didn't really want to be married...

Does JY always blink like that?? Like a cold blooded reptile? Not being snarky, no other way to describe it. I'll remove if necessary.

Defense CiC

TRIAL 1:

Day 1
PY starts late in the day after Spivey is done.

Day 2
PY -cont-, GM, HM, JM
Josh Dalton
Brian Ambrose
Demetrius Barrett
Terry Tiller (newspaper carrier)
Cindy Beaver

Day 3
JY most of the day
Travis Branch (newspaper carrier)

TRIAL 2:

Day 1
State Trooper
AT&T guy
GM, JM, HM, PY

Day 2
PY -cont- (?)
Brian Ambrose?
Demetrius Barrett?
Terry Tiller?
Cindy Beaver?
Travis Branch?

Day 3 & 4 (???)

if JY is not testifying, they must have quite a few new witnesses (expert or otherwise) they are calling.

Terry Tiller already testified for the PT this time. I am wondering also if JY is not to take the stand how this DT will take 3 more days.

I wish we could see the photos they're showing the jury.

Does JY always blink like that?? Like a cold blooded reptile? Not being snarky, no other way to describe it. I'll remove if necessary.

I have read in a couple of different body language books that the blinking like that is memory recall, so if a person does it when looking at a piece of evidence or pictures then they are remembering something.

She is trying to convince us how wonderful she and her family are when they treated MF so horribly by not allowing them to come to Brevard for Thanksgiving? I hope the State will cover that. Plus what is this about money JY had? I had meeting until a few minutes ago so I missed the earlier testimony. Thanks

I'm sorry, may just be me, but the testimony of JY's family is so scripted, so unauthentic, and purposeful that I discount the credibility of them....it is hard to watch it is so fake! Am I alone?

So....where is Cassidy? Didn't he give up his parental rights? Maybe I'm thinking about a different wife killer trial.....

I'm sorry, may just be me, but the testimony of JY's family is so scripted, so unauthentic, and purposeful that I discount the credibility of them....it is hard to watch it is so fake! Am I alone?

you are not alone

O/T - Thoughts and prayers are with anyone connected to the school in Ohio.

So....where is Cassidy? Didn't he give up his parental rights? Maybe I'm thinking about a different wife killer trial.....

She is with MF (aunt). IMO where she is safely cared for. JMO

There is NOTHING that shows the trooper wasn't speaking the truth, under oath, btw.

His report reflected his findings. The def could have left it at the report, it was already testified to, but they're just trying to push it into the jury's mind that it was accidental.

Now it's up to the jury to decide the accident's connection to the case, or a non issue.

Just as the jury has to weigh all the evidence and testimony presented, they may not all agree on each fact presented, but they could still come to a unanimous verdict.

Just like the jury, all of the posters participating on this forum may not agree, but we have the option to agree to disagree. Where as the jury, needs to reach a verdict.

Anyway, all opinions here are welcome!

JMHO
fran

Thank you, it is a pleasure to be here.

That's one of the signs someone is lying, lots and lots of unnecessary blinking!

I think CY is with Meredith/Lynda and that JY might have visitation...don't remember the details though.

No, you aren't alone. This is my second rodeo with the BS testimony!

To show someone's character I guess is necessary, but I myself was in an abusive relationship once. It is something people usually keep to themselves until it gets too bad IMO. Also the guy treated and acted totally different around his mom and family...he acted like a little angel and always happy. That was not the case at home. Also just because someone is abusive does not mean they are not smart and they usually know when to control their actions around certain people. I hope at least some of the jurors are familiar with domestic violence/abuse in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes