State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, talk about how CY ate blackberries because of her mommy.... that just remind me of the love between a mother and daughter lost...

Well, isn't everything just peachy!! What a bunch of BS!! Just one big happy family. PY, you make me sick with all the enabling of your loser son!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the reasons I feel like PY is fake is just a little thing she said that seemed to me almost subconscious.. It was when she talked about the pretzel strawberry salad she said that MY "did not like it, of course". I don't know but that little statement just rubbed me the wrong way.

Pictures are decieving... I was in a horribly mentally and abusive relationship at one time in my life but the pictures do not tell that story, I tried to keep up an appearance. Plus he was very smart and he knew around his mother he was sugar sweet all part of the manipulation that made me feel crazy.

Everything is MOO only.

I meant to say mentally and verbally abusive.

I agree enough of the photos, time to move on.

For those of us seeing it for the second time, this is just a rerun.

It strikes me that Pat Young's testimony is counter to others who were much closer to her son and Michelle on a day-to-day basis. Wanted to have 4-6 children? Extremely happy? The guy who told his soon-to-be wife to get an abortion or he'd resent her and the baby the rest of his life? Who was not happy that she was expecting a second time, as testified by Michelle's co-worker or the daycare worker ("she was pregnant because that's the only way I could get sex").

This just shows that Pat Young, God bless her, had no idea of her son's true nature. And given the burden she now bears by her son's deeds, her testimony is 180 degrees opposed to others. And those people had far less of a bias coming in to this situation. He called "all the time" when he was traveling on business? That can be shown as true or false, presumably.

Wow, now she's lying about telling the l'il imp to come to Brevard. The printout/fax. Sad. <mod snip>

I, too, have a degree in psych and I think she's a huge fake. As well as the mother. As well as JY. My degree is a Ph.D.

Well, you've outranked me there...

I still think she was believable, but I didn't see her testimony in the first trial so have nothing to compare today to.

Yes, but all the other testimony shows there was strain even at the pre-wedding parties...others thought they should break up. I mean I'm feeling like I am in the twilight listening to his family about how happy JY was and the blissful times they shared. Seriously, it is like two worlds...JY's family and reality. I would jump out of my seat if that was my daughter and to hear the in laws talk of her, embellish the relationships, knowing the truth, and just want to scream.

Yep, if I didn't know better I'd think they were describing the Wards from Leave it to Beaver... Except the Beave didn't murder his wife!

And I want to chuck the word "ecstatic" from the English language.

Just "stopping by" momma's house on this trip just doesn't sit well with me. It's a 3 1/2 hour trip from his appointment in Virginia to his mom's; and only 4 1/2 hours from Raleigh to his mom's. He wasn't anywhere in the vicinity for a convenient little visit. It was all about setting up his alibi, IMO.

Okay, Jason called and said he was coming up to get some furniture, and that he had to clear with it Michelle..

Now, we are at the printout and the phonecalls.

Just "stopping by" momma's house on this trip just doesn't sit well with me. It's a 3 1/2 hour trip from his appointment in Virginia to his mom's; and only 4 1/2 hours from Raleigh to his mom's. He wasn't anywhere in the vicinity for a convenient little visit. It was all about setting up his alibi, IMO.

All for a wash stand!!!!! :seeya:

Can I just say his urgency for MF to retrieve those ebay papers were stronger than his urgency to get back to his wife and son murdered and find out what happened!!!

Linda called Pat and said Michelle was dead around <modsnip>.

Pat's first thoughts were a miscarriage.........MF said there was a lot of blood.

I totally agree and having the added bonus of sympathetic witnesses "witness" him finding out about his wife's untimely death and mommy to handle all the arrangements.

Pat made some phonecalls and then called MF to get any details.

MF said MY was on the floor, a pillow between her legs, blood everywhere.

Pat was hoping there was a still a chance MY was still alive, and that maybe
she had just passed out.

Pat describing Jason's arrival, did not attend for the news to be blurted out,
but Gerald told him......

The color just drained from his face, he started crying, HE ASKED ABOUT CY right away.

Another myth cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members