State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or has not one iota of the defense case so far had anything to do with the murder?

I think it showed that JY lied to his sister, she thought he (JY) was trying to get on his feet but his tax returns show different.

I think it was more to show emotional and support he needed help with, his finances were fine..

jmo

<mod snip>

I found her very likeable the last time as well.

Has Jason shown any emotion at all in this trial or the first one?

I disagree.. One cant say who is going to hell & who isnt.... Why would something he may have done subtract yrs from his mothers life?

I'm just making a very logical deduction that a son murdering one's daughter-in-law and unborn grandson would have a detrimental effect on a woman.

Regarding Jason Young being damned to hell, I'm quite comfortable with this statement as well.

PW cannot seem to say anything nice about MY personally. She is a "good cook" and had "a lovely dress" etc. But nothing nice about Michelle personally.

She speaks more affectionately about the the dog than Michelle it would seem to me.

When I watch trials I am always AMAZED how classy the victims family can act while watching the trial. Feel it so strongly during this trial as well. I only hope I would conduct myself like MY's family.

Character evidence is relevant in a murder trial. Or else about half the prosecution's witnesses were not relevant.

You would think someone would have told her to maybe skip the mooning grandma story in her role as a character witness for the little imp.

Happy wedding photos. How many true crime stories feature the happy couple prior to the murder of one or the other?

When I watch trials I am always AMAZED how classy the victims family can act while watching the trial. Feel it so strongly during this trial as well. I only hope I would conduct myself like MY's family.

I thought the same thing, especially when watching MF. I was new to the trial and thought how remarkably unbiased her testimony seemed to be in regards to JLY.

I'm just making a very logical deduction that a son murdering one's daughter-in-law and unborn grandson would have a detrimental effect on a woman.

Regarding Jason Young being damned to hell, I'm quite comfortable with this statement as well.

Thats cool... We'll just have to agree to disagree ;)

I have missed a lot of this trial, and didn't watch the first one but does JY or his family, ever see CY? Thanks

Defense CiC

TRIAL 1:

Day 1
PY starts late in the day after Spivey is done.

Day 2
PY -cont-, GM, HM, JM
Josh Dalton
Brian Ambrose
Demetrius Barrett
Terry Tiller (newspaper carrier)
Cindy Beaver

Day 3
JY most of the day
Travis Branch (newspaper carrier)

TRIAL 2:

Day 1
State Trooper
AT&T guy
GM, JM, HM, PY

Day 2
PY -cont- (?)
Brian Ambrose?
Demetrius Barrett?
Terry Tiller?
Cindy Beaver?
Travis Branch?

Day 3 & 4 (???)

if JY is not testifying, they must have quite a few new witnesses (expert or otherwise) they are calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95