State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddening to see this testimony, she has absolutely zero empathy for Michelle or the Fisher family, yet works in the smallest of helpful and I'd argue false details, for her sociopath son. This is creepy.

fredwomble, I agree wholeheartedly with this! NO REMORSE.

My heart is aching right now for Mrs Fisher and Meredith. This must be infuriating to them, and they must sit there and be quiet. I would be enraged.

Is it just me, or does PY just talk way too much? Way too much talking, way too many details...

On the way to Raleigh, JY brings up he won't be able to keep the house because he won't be able to afford it? WOW... if my husband was just brutally butchered in the house, that would be the last thing on my mind!

That thing he said to his sister was so bizarre. He lives in Raleigh, she's in the mountains. He has a house and a life and a job and friends in Raleigh, and he's CY's remaining parent - single parents raise kids all the time. Why in the world would you say that or even think it... when you and your child don't live anywhere near her? Well, cause he intended CY to live with her all along.

He was gonna keep his life in Raleigh and send CY to live with H. MY gone and CY safely with H (in his mind)...leaving him to great financial gain and the single rockin' Raleigh life. When it dawned on him things might not be going according to plan, losing the house and taking a financial ding was what troubled him, was the first thing on his mind... because the plan for CY's care had long since been settled in his mind.

True. But the way PY is doing it annoys me, personally. I wonder if she gives ONE hoot about the way in which the woman she herself described as adorable, warm, happy, was murdered. Her testimony comes across as incredibly rehearsed. jmo

Doesn't bother me.... Doesn't seem rehearsed to me... PT wouldn't like me being on the jury right now....

Just wanted to say thank you for your updates all day. When I am unable to watch the trial, I am so thankful for people doing updates. I was watching today and you have just posted the facts. Nice job from a fellow posters :rocker:

You are very welcome.

I have the utmost respect for court reporters, I could never do it.

What did they say right at the end about PY giving the lawyer something to bring to court, something they found in JLY's closet? I couldn't hear the question.

JY didn't even look happy there at the end...I don't think he even believes mommy.

Court is over fot the day.

Omg, so Jason did go back to Birchleaf at some time.
I never knew that.
Another myth cleared up.

I was losing my audio, was Collins going to present the shoe box?

People keep saying that these witnesses seem scripted/rehearsed, but isn't that usually the case with court testimony? Especially with something as serious as a murder trial - aren't they usually prepped and at least go over and have some idea of what they will be asked before the time comes? That attorneys should never ask questions they don't already know the answer to, etc.

I agree enough of the photos, time to move on.

For those of us seeing it for the second time, this is just a rerun.

The DT is trying to paint a picture… one that this jury has not viewed before.

My heart is aching right now for Mrs Fisher and Meredith. This must be infuriating to them, and they must sit there and be quiet. I would be enraged.

I'm assuming the prosecution will be meeting with Meredith and Linda Fisher tonight and viewing Mrs. Young's testimony. If her recollection of the phone conversations is 180 degrees opposed to theirs, I hope that this will be revisited. Her entire testimony is countered by even Jason Young's closest friends (regarding the state of their marriage), and there are embellishments throughout...Jason wanted 4-6 children? Yeah. We know he wanted one of those 4-6 to be Michelle Money's baby.

Court is over fot the day.

Omg, so Jason did go back to Birchleaf at some time.
I never knew that.
Another myth cleared up.

I was losing my audio, was Collins going to present the shoe box?

Yes, they found it (shoe box, shoe shine box? My signal was in and out) in Jason's closet.

These people are describing feelings like others might have, but they don't actually feel them. It's like a bunch of actors...not very good actors, but actors nonetheless.

I am not buying anything they are selling here.

Doesn't bother me.... Doesn't seem rehearsed to me... PT wouldn't like me being on the jury right now....

Me either.

I promised I would come into this 2nd trial and if anything along the way would make me change my mind to Guilty, I wouldn't hesitate.

I have to admit..........

The Pros failed me again.......

You are very welcome.

I have the utmost respect for court reporters, I could never do it.

Well, you were on it today! There have been trials where I scroll down for updates in between posters thoughts and can't find much. You did a nice job for those that will come back tonight to get an idea of the testimony. High five!

was Collins going to present the shoe box?

Yes. He asked PY if he (Collins) had asked her to bring it to court, she said yes. Then he said he was going to present it to her. Judge cut off court for the day at that point.

I was thinking the same thing. Its like they're role-playing. Saying the right words with no substance to back them up.

The sister's description of how JY and CY are together struck me as especially trite, cliched, pat (pardon the pun). This long glowing narrative of how they are together, and then she said she'd gotten to be there for a visit "one time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7