State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell phone records now... AT&T guy on the stand. Why didn't State call him?

Keith Patterson, A T & T guy.

Last time a Pros witness.

Wow.

Why would he take her diaper off? If it had blood on it why not just put another one on?

Hi. You would have to ask Jason Young that question. Or, as indicated, some random intruder why they would remove a 2-year-old's diaper. Speculation is that her diaper got bloodied when she witnessed some parts of the "spanking". Further assumptions are that killer did not want to leave fingerprints and worried that her diaper had his fingerprints. Point being, someone was awfully kind-hearted in a sense, leaving a witness to his crime.

Is this the same guy from the BC trial?

Yep, and the first trial.

I liked him a lot in the BC trial. Testified to his knowledge, and didn't let either side badger him into saying something outside of his expertise.

Omg, it was a 55 mile zone, and Jason was only driving 40 miles!!

He is describing the sharpness of the turn.

Actually Cammy IF you look at the picture of the scene showing the turn, the embankment and the water,,There is a speed limit sign for 25 MPH.. At the very least he should have been charged with speeding and maybe even dangerous driving :waitasec:

Going over Jason's phone records.

TTV is trying to do 2 trials at one time........

...and we know how honest JY is.......

Do you really think the trooper just took JY word for what happened? The evidence at the scene verified JY statement. If evidence pointed elsewhere there would have been an investigation. FACT...

Hi. You would have to ask Jason Young that question. Or, as indicated, some random intruder why they would remove a 2-year-old's diaper. Speculation is that her diaper got bloodied when she witnessed some parts of the "spanking". Further assumptions are that killer did not want to leave fingerprints and worried that her diaper had his fingerprints. Point being, someone was awfully kind-hearted in a sense, leaving a witness to his crime.

If I knew Jason I would. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member