State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lying on the stand in order to further a false alibi. Or accessory to murder in my eyes.

If Mrs. Young is lying about the nature of the conversation with Linda Fisher, expect Mrs. Fisher to take the stand again. It is patently obvious that she's lying...Linda Fisher told Pat Young NOT to tell Jason that Michelle was dead? She's trying to sell that???

I mean, she's lying so much I can't keep up.

Someone please verify...was there ever a mention that he asked about Cassidy when he "learned" of Michelle's death? Mrs. Young cannot summon an ounce of sympathy or emotion recounting Michelle's death. Is sociopathy hereditary? (I am not being a smart aleck in asking that.

Mommy is giving to much detail ....just like her son....apple.....tree?

I think i would of gotten all of the info about the death before telling him! moo

Just "stopping by" momma's house on this trip just doesn't sit well with me. It's a 3 1/2 hour trip from his appointment in Virginia to his mom's; and only 4 1/2 hours from Raleigh to his mom's. He wasn't anywhere in the vicinity for a convenient little visit. It was all about setting up his alibi, IMO.

Yep, this is the one time I would side with JY for being a jerk and not wanting to travel to get a piece of furniture after traveling on business. I would understand he would want to drive home....

Please note that Klink has been leaning forward this entire trial. Now, when Jason is crying, K leans back so JY can perform for the jury.

One of the reasons I feel like PY is fake is just a little thing she said that seemed to me almost subconscious.. It was when she talked about the pretzel strawberry salad she said that MY "did not like it, of course". I don't know but that little statement just rubbed me the wrong way.

Pictures are decieving... I was in a horribly mentally and abusive relationship at one time in my life but the pictures do not tell that story, I tried to keep up an appearance. Plus he was very smart and he knew around his mother he was sugar sweet all part of the manipulation that made me feel crazy.

Everything is MOO only.

(Bolded by me) I thought EXACTLY the same thing when she said "of course". Struck me as a little catty. I think those little two little words spoke volumes.

Well, you've outranked me there...

I still think she was believable, but I didn't see her testimony in the first trial so have nothing to compare today to.

Today's production is almost an exact replay of the first. Maybe that's why I am so hard on both she and HY......word for word, exactly the same. Almost down to the same physical expressions and movements at various places in their testimony.

Please note that Klink has been leaning forward this entire trial. Now, when Jason is crying, K leans back so JY can perform for the jury.

JY is trying really hard to get the tears flowing... lots of blinks & squeezes of the nose ala Casey Anthony. Makes me want to vomit.

I think Klinkosum is just patiently biding his time.

:wink:

Mommy is giving to much detail ....just like her son....apple.....tree?

Yeah, but will the jury fall for it? It's making me want to barf, but I know too much. I wonder if the jury is falling for this BS.

Becky needs to get her b**** on to cross this woman!

THIS is the thing that bothered me the most about his testimony during the first trial. Now, during his mom's testimony, he blinked and blinked and squeezed and squeezed, yet I still did not see one tear.

As I said during the first trial:

If the tears don't fall, the tales are tall.

(Okay, that was really pathetic on my part the first time, and it's no better this time...)

Regarding the Explorer, "Jason always had a dirty car, I guess he gets that from me." She has worked hard on this testimony.

Didn't understand the importance of them coming?????????????????????????

Pat describing what LE told her in the call when she said they were returning to Raleigh.

LE told them " you better damn well be"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member