State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-7-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to W/S and looking forward to reading and stated my opinions to the evidence presented at trial. Have been reading W/S for many years.
I know it is late but will be here tomorrow.
I want to thank the staff for helping me get registered and signed in.

So what is your opinion on the prosecution's failure to nail down a tiimeline that the camera went black? To me that is a pretty big detail since they managed to get so many snippets of Jason Young himself on camera.

Surely they could have nailed that timeline of the unplugged camera within minutes of the occurrence. Yet all of the hotel employee's were completely oblivious as to a timeframe on this incidence. But they reported it to Local LE, would the Hotel not be required to keep incidence reports?

Love to hear your thoughts on this.
:)

Obviously not.

I used to think Jason was guilty in the beginning.

But, there has also always been something that did not add up, for me.

Then we finally got to trial, so many things we were told were not true, and so many new things came out.

I think that there was more than 1 person, I think that they may have called someone to help with cleaning up, and I think, or I hope, the phonebooth we heard about in the first trial, may come into play this time.

I also think MY's murder was not planned, and that she was killed for either fighing back or the killer(s) not wanting to be identifed.

JMO
Just who do you think is responsible? Some random murderer that just happened upon their house that night? And then they called the cleaning crew? <modsnip>. jmo

Two year olds can't testify to anything, so why not leave them alive.

they can't identify strangers so it makes sense to leave them alive (Ava Worthington) but they certainly are capable of telling LE whether it was Daddy or not (Blake Davis.)

JMO

I am new to W/S and looking forward to reading and stated my opinions to the evidence presented at trial. Have been reading W/S for many years.
I know it is late but will be here tomorrow.
I want to thank the staff for helping me get registered and signed in.

Welcome The Cougar!

I look forward to hearing your opinions!:seeya:

Very familiar with the Cooper Case.

Not real certain what that case has to do with the prosecution of Jason Young? Cooper had a completely different prosecution team.

I really became interested in this case cause of the cost that North Carolinian's are paying in the form of taxpayer $$$.

I believe many people who otherwise were uninformed citizens learned very much from the Cooper Case.

Like John Fear said upthread Jason Young's silence can not used against him as we all have that right under the Constitution.

JMO

I'm behind, so excuse me if this has already been answered.

The Young case is and was entirely different than the Cooper case. However, the last delay in the first Young trial, was because it was in the SAME courtroom. The Cooper case took longer than scheduled, thus delaying the Young trial.

hth,
fran

Thanks Lynx, I enjoy reading all the different opinions, but mine will not be the most popular, I'm afraid.

I love to read others thoughts even if they differ from mine. Always gives me something to think about!

You gonna be here when court starts in the am?

JVMitchell, baby WILL remember this when she is older!
PLEASE courts DO NOT give that baby girl to her father if he gets free!

I don't think there is a chance in He!! that that willl happen. imo:please:

I would presume because they found her DNA on it.

It was also in her bedroom, but there was no connection between the medicine and Jason or the medicine and the murder. It's just an odd detail that doesn't seem to fit anywhere.

I love to read others thoughts even if they differ from mine. Always gives me something to think about!

You gonna be here when court starts in the am?

Those of us who will be at work and not able to watch or listen to the actual testimony want to thank those of you who provide updates!!!!

I don't think there is a chance in He!! that that willl happen. imo:please:

Last trial was 8-4 not guilty so there is a good chance Jason Young will be found not guilty this time around. His parental rights remain intact so custody shouldn't be an issue.

JMO

Those of us who will be at work and not able to watch or listen to the actual testimony want to thank those of you who provide updates!!!!

I will do my best to keep the highlights up for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08