State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-9-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still contend that if the business meeting was important to him he did not need to have a day of activity at home cutting lawn is all I remember. He could have left early in the day been at a hotel near the business meeting before nightfall.

Grammy Jean,
The way I understand it is, they were still kind of waiting on definite word if Alan Fisher, MY's father was coming to town.

If the cops don't believe you were innocent and treated you as a suspect, what exactly do you think you could do to "help" them? Talking is of no help if they think you are a liar. iirc, Mark Lunsford was a very upset, frustrated father who didn't know where his daughter was being held or by whom. The media did not find his daughter, the cops did but not before they put Mark Lunsford and his parents through he**.

JMO

I remember when people were accusing Daniel Horowitz of killing his wife, and then remember the Elizabeth Smart case?

People were looking at her own family and then some guy(Richard Ricci) was falsely accused.

Who? :waitasec:

I dunno. But, I'm with the personal nature of this crime that everyone keeps pointing out.

However, a woman, particularly a pregnant mother who gets pounced on while sleeping or while nodding off is going to fight. If she had fingernail impressions in her own neck, she was fighting.

She did not go out of this world without leaving some kind of a mark on someone. And that is one of the missing puzzle pieces for me.

How do you do this brutal a beating and walk away without a scratch, a bump or a bruise when you should look like you got into a bar fight with a bobcat?

However, I still have a strong faith in our justice system and even though I have some REALLY BIZARRE SEARCHES (thanks to this group!) on my PC - I am not worried about getting an attorney because there is no one that knows me and my husband that would have that weird immediate reaction if something were to happen to either of us. I suspect many of the Young's friends had that little "ugh" when they heard and instinctively thought it could be him.

No one I know would think that. For either of us. I'd never do it. The thought would not cross my mind. I don't need a lawyer until the police start to make me uncomfortable.

Meredith and Lynda didn't immediately suspect Jason in this case.

If the police have their eyes on you, they can twist your words to incriminate you. If you're the spouse...they've got their eyes on you.

I'm cynical though, and I don't have faith in our justice system.

Omg, how could I forget Michelle Money?

Thanks......

How many women did he cheat with?? By my count I gots the pee on the floor lady who was creeped out, the more than willing married woman whose wedding rings well got ...swallowed or not ...
.....YuK and now a some one named money? And couple more ? in between?

Real stand up guy. NOT

I have got to read ahead.

I dunno. But, I'm with the personal nature of this crime that everyone keeps pointing out.

However, a woman, particularly a pregnant mother who gets pounced on while sleeping or while nodding off is going to fight. If she had fingernail impressions in her own neck, she was fighting.

She did not go out of this world without leaving some kind of a mark on someone. And that is one of the missing puzzle pieces for me.

How do you do this brutal a beating and walk away without a scratch, a bump or a bruise when you should look like you got into a bar fight with a bobcat?

This is one of the biggest problems I always had, this and the timeframe, John.

Grammy Jean,
The way I understand it is, they were still kind of waiting on definite word if Alan Fisher, MY's father was coming to town.

Cammy, I don't see what difference that would make in Jason leaving early or late on Thursday. As far as I remember from the first trial Jason did not know about MY's father when he left Thursday night. Also we heard today MY's father had left a message on MY's machine on Friday morning.

Do you think JY has friends in low places so to speak?

How many women did he cheat with?? By my count I gots the pee on the floor lady who was creeped out, the more than willing married woman whose wedding rings well got ...swallowed or not ...

Real stand up guy. NOT

Oh wow octobermom, wait till you hear all that went on with Michelle Money!

Real stand up guy. NOT

Only 2 that we know about, MM and Carol Anne, but that is bad enough.

The first woman you mention is Shelly Schaad, she and Michelle lived together and Shelly's husband Ryan lived with Jason.

CAS is the owner of the wedding rings, the story is up for debate on whether he really swallowed them or not, but, MM , one of MY's best friends and sorority sisters was cheating with Jason.........

:(

Do you think JY has friends in low places so to speak?

I always thought the better argument for the timeline would have been to skip the trying to cram the drive in and establishing the alibi and try him for conspiracy. It would be a much easier sell.

I don't know who it was. It could have been any of the people we might see on the witness stand (but probably isn't) but who keeps that a secret? I can see having a friend who would help you hide a body. I can't see having a friend who would do what was done to her. I can't see hiring someone who would do that. Not even a ne'er do well.

I guess for the sake of the neutrality, what else could it have been?

It wasn't a rape. It was a half-*advertiser censored* robbery at best. Could it have been a robbery interrupted by the kid? If you remove the husband killing her from the picture and look at it, it doesn't make sense. If you put him back in the picture, it doesn't really make sense.

I can't picture a random intruder (s) grabbing a lamp from the hall table and beating her to death with it.

But, the lack of direct contact evidence is baffling. I mean, there had to have been blood somewhere.

Would he be dumb enough to clean up in his yard (ie. the running spicket) and not leave a speck anywhere else? But risk being seen?

To those who feel Jason is guilty:

IF he did stop at that gas station, why do you think he'd make such a grave error?

All I can think of is, he normally doesn't plan things out well. This time he thought he had planned everything out, but was low on gas & had to make that stop. This may have been why he was so angry, being more angry at himself for messing up.

What do you think? This is bugging me.

I think that's EXACTLY what happened. He didn't expect to run out of gas and he had no choice but to stop in King to splash a little in the tank. I firmly believe he planned to put some gas in and drive off without paying. No way he would have used a credit card and leave a trail. But to pay cash after dark he had to prepay, and this added to his anger at having to stop in the first place.

Oh wow octobermom, wait till you hear all that went on with Michelle Money!

:what:

Is that her real name or stripper name?

My stripper name is bland

1st pet name + 1st street lived on = stripper name

Agnes Reynolds

LOL

I watched most of the first trial and I do think that JY is guilty...............

Wow! I never listened to the Medical Examiner in the first trial, because I just couldn't listen to it. I am in the middle of watching it and I am amazed at what a fighter I think she showed herself to be!! Watching this has answered a few questions for me. One of the main questions for me was-
1. Why did JY have no wounds- I think it was because he attempted to strangle her as she was just waking up or asleep and she ended up scratching HERSELF in trying to peel his hands away from her and at some point he beat the **** out of her hands so she couldn't possibly have been effective in getting her hands near him, if they were being beaten back.

I had heard "overkill" both last trial and this one and while I understood what that meant, having it described in wounds allows me to grasp it in a new way. I actually counted out 1 to 30 and was struck by how long it would take to inflict 30 blows. Her jawbone was fractured so violently that it caused a laceration and her teeth were not just knocked out, they were split. I realize that those are not the worst of her injuries, they just stuck out to me.

If JY really would give "the silent treatment" clearly he was thinking A LOT and eventually took his anger and allowed it to build and build until it erupted in her final moments of life when he unleashed his anger and all of his built-up aggression and hatred and he did not stop until he destroyed her in the truest sense of the word.

I am curious as to what everyone thought of Gracie, no one is saying much.

Thoughts?, good?, bad?, indifferent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members