State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has spoken to police over and over and over again.

Poor Meredith. She'd been dealing with this situation for hours and dealing with LE. Because Jason wouldn't talk to LE, she went down to the police station that night to tell them about Michelle and her life and current situation.

Unbelieveable!

fran

$1MM life policy.,,,excessive in her attorney friend's opinion

Michelle was very emotional while pregnant.
Million dollar life insurance policy. Her friends opinion that it was excessive.

So JY refused to speak to LE even before they determined this was a murder. Her sister thought it may have been suicide at the time.

That's just heartwrenching. I've never listened to that before. I'm bawling over here.

FWIW, this 911 call is why so MANY people on Websleuths, watching the case, IMMEDIATELY suspected who the REAL killer was. Usually we try to hold back and let the case develope over a period of time. But this was evident from the get-go.:(

JMHO
fran

Why won't you answer questions? "My attorney told me not to".

So JY refused to speak to LE even before they determined this was a murder. Her sister thought it may have been suicide at the time.

I wonder why he felt he needed a lawyer since he never asked anyone what had happened to Michelle. He already knew I guess.

I heard C say 'daddy' and 'boo-boos' and 'washcloth' on the call. That poor little girl being left beside her mother's body for 10+ hrs.

JLY spending time with attorney, wouldn't go to police to talk to them, didn't ask anything about how she died, didn't help with funeral, limited M's family contact with child.

Gee...who else does this sound like?

His never talking to police further bolstered her concerns he murdered her sister.
Maintained contact for purpose of seeing C.

Ugh. Couldn't even take C potty without a guard.

His family sure acted WEIRD in not allowing Meredith to be alone with little C.

His never talking to police further bolstered her concerns he murdered her sister.
Maintained contact for purpose of seeing C.

Did you see the glance she had for Jason just as she was saying this?

fran

Were told they has opinions of Jasons guilt and didn't want them to transfer opinions to C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95