State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuze - we think too much of the same things at the same time.

Scared Meredith would kidnap Cassidy - holy paranoia.

OMG - if they did not publically support JY's innocence - no further contact with Cassidy would be allowed.

Unfortunately this is consistent with behavior demonstrated by this family (Youngs) on the web.

Gifts were returned unopened. Calls not allowed.

Consulted with lawyers to establish visitation.

One visit, things got sketchy. Proceeded with legal action.

Agree $1M in life insurance for professionals with young children is pretty standard.

JY's family tried to blackmail MF into publically declaring his innocent by cutting off contact with C. Absolutely disgusting. This testimony is heartbreaking and infuriating at the same time. MF is a class act.

It's horrible that they cut off access to the child for Meredith. She played such a huge role in that childs life back then.

Was shocked Jason gave her primary custody beginning August.

Things got straightened out for the custody agreement because the Fishers insisted upon a deposition and pshyc analysis of JY. He didn't want to do that part so he let his little girl go. Such a good daddy.

JY was spending time with a friend in Charlotte over the summer before Michelle was murdered.

Would like to know who, hope Ms. Holt can get it in some other way.

I heard C say 'daddy' and 'boo-boos' and 'washcloth' on the call. That poor little girl being left beside her mother's body for 10+ hrs.

Reminds me of that other murder, was it Rhode Island?? Christa Worthington?

That is not excessive. You should have about 10 times your income in life insurance.

Again, I quoted the testimony and what she said her attorney said.
BTW, MY made $62k at the time of her death....that would be $600K

That is not excessive. You should have about 10 times your income in life insurance.

I think that is more the case when there is ONE income in the family. We always had a lot more insurance on my husband when our children were small, then we did on me. I was a SAHM, didn't earn any income. Were I to die, husband would still have his own income, in the same amount as always. I would think in a two income family, 5 times *each* would be sufficient IMO. After all, Jason would still have *his* income.

Another voice mail from JY at 13:37 on the 3rd - asking for an update.

A call from his mommy as well three minutes later - while Meredith was at the house checking on Michelle and calling 911

What time (or how early) do you guys think mommy Pat knew about the murder? Before? Immediately after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95