State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't hardly WAIT until Monday.

For anyone who's reading on this page, there WILL be court Monday, even though it's President's Day.

Well, I have looked at as many dollhouse dolls as I can for today. Can't find them.

I never had a girl and had no idea how much is out there. You could go broke.

UB0WV.Em.156.jpg

This is on the News & Observer website. In the same article they state CY "has been on the prosecution's potential list for both trials. She was not called as a witness during the first trial." (bold by me)

Guess that clears up the debate as to which side could call her as a witness.
http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/02/17/1863147/doll-play-by-jason-youngs-daughter.html

I can't hardly WAIT until Monday.

For anyone who's reading on this page, there WILL be court Monday, even though it's President's Day.

And I have to work. Happens every time something good is going on. So thankful WRAL puts the vids up at the end of each day.

I missed the daycare teacher hearing. Did she say how CY ended up talking about what we believe is a recreation of the murder? Was she asked to talk? Did CY decide on her own?

I don't get the barn animals? What is that about?

Thanks

hmmmm... things I'd like to know:

Was Cassidy in the biting stage?

Who spanked in the house - MY or JY?

Was either LF or MF told of a biting spanking incident that Cassidy did?

Things I think:

CY did see the murder, but MY was already unconscious or else she would have "felt" the terror (God, I hate typing that) and would have remembered something that Mommy said.

JY did this - and explained Mommy's boo boo's, and helped CY get to sleep. The lack of trauma that CY exhibited speaks volumes to me.

I agree completely. I believe JY would have done any spanking in the home.
But I worry that Michelle could have been moaning or crying some (which she might see as an result of the 'spanking') or why else would he just keep beating her with the child standing there watching??? Maybe he would tho!?
I also worry about the 'biting' part because of her teeth being knocked out.
I am so aghast at her acting this out... I don't really know what to think.

I missed the daycare teacher hearing. Did she say how CY ended up talking about what we believe is a recreation of the murder? Was she asked to talk? Did CY decide on her own?

Thanks

The teacher said the children were on the playground and she was walking around to see what they were doing. She noticed CY playing with the dolls. The one in purple was using the chair to hit the one with the dark hair, so she stopped to ask CY what she was doing. She motioned for the other teacher to come over and then they called LE. A detective showed up a little later but CY was napping and the detective had left when she woke up.

Thanks

Hiya n/t! :)

Are you going to watch the video of it on the wral page?

A summary is:

Daycare teacher came outside to see CY playing with 2 dolls from a 12 inch by 12 inch bucket of dolls.
3 of the dolls had a real human like quality. CY had one in her hand, it had brown hair and pony tail. She called it the mommy doll.
Other doll was an older female, taller.

CY had this doll and a play chair in her one hand and was hitting the mommy doll with it.
Daycare teacher asked what she was doing and she said: mommy doll is getting a spanking for biting.

She then placed mommy doll face downwards on the bed.

CY then went for a nap and when she woke up she was talking about animals and the new fruit bars daddy had bought her.

:)

WELCOME to posting! What took you so long? (kidding, i lurked for a long time, too, before posting, cuz the people posting in these threads seem scary :great:)
LOL I registered so long ago, I wasn't sure I was still active!

But I'm not scared!

Hiya n/t! :)

Are you going to watch the video of it on the wral page?

A summary is:

Daycare teacher came outside to see CY playing with 2 dolls from a 12 inch by 12 inch bucket of dolls.
3 of the dolls had a real human like quality. CY had one in her hand, it had brown hair and pony tail. She called it the mommy doll.
Other doll was an older female, taller.

CY had this doll and a play chair in her one hand and was hitting the mommy doll with it.
Daycare teacher asked what she was doing and she said: mommy doll is getting a spanking for biting.

She then placed mommy doll face downwards on the bed.

CY then went for a nap and when she woke up she was talking about animals and the new fruit bars daddy had bought her.

:)

Hiya moon! Good to see you again ! I had no idea WRAL has it. Going now. Thanks for the recap! I was hoping Vinnie and Beth were going to discuss it but they didn't at 5 pm when I watched. They talked about the other testimony. :seeya:

WELCOME to posting! What took you so long? (kidding, i lurked for a long time, too, before posting, cuz the people posting in these threads seem scary :great:)

Good grief :) We're not scary, we just react when people we don't know well pop in and get us riled up.

LOL I registered so long ago, I wasn't sure I was still active!

But I'm not scared!

Another lurker here, I lurked for good while and didn't even join until Shaniya Davis. Then I had to give it up for a while due the outcome of that one :( Still mostly a lurker but this case has been interesting to me.

We are always happy to have new people join us. Honestly, we are a friendly bunch but if something is posted that isn't exactly right, or fact, or testimony, or truth, etc. somebody will probably question it. That's when the scary stuff starts :)

:welcome4:

:rollercoaster:

Wouldn't you consider this the least likely?

I don't know? I think JLY did personally so it would be I could see that as he is cleaning her she says why did you spank mommy? and he says because Mommy was biting, just because that is something she would understand.

It's also conceivable to me that she only knew of spanking in relation to biting and that's what she assumed was happening.

I don't know, but I do think it's relevant that she said spanking instead of hitting. My first born didn't know anything about hitting until he was around 2 years old at a playdate when another kid hit him. My 2 younger kids knew a lot earlier as they were around my oldest who learned from other kids. CY was in daycare, I'm sure that she knew about hitting.

BUT! If Cass is 7 going on 8 now and she saw JY doing it, she could say that now!

Obviously the pros don't have that from her.

Ohhh my..no one on either side wants to expose poor child to testifying..even if "Incamera"...The defense can always say tainted due to suggestion by biased professionals..

Not necessary..The bottomline is..SHE saw at least part of the beating..and she was allowed to live, cleaned up..diaper removed (Never found so not self removed) and settled back to bed..

Sorry no one wil put a witness (2 yrs old) now 7-8 to recall such horrors..

NO stranger would allow witness to Live!! Let the juror's decide the probative value..Im sure some of those jurors know exactly how 2 year old express themselves in play,,Nothing further is necessary..:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95