State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Poppy,

That was my exact thought. The choice of the other doll was odd to me. You would think she would have chosen gender related dolls, IMO.

This is so sad.

There were only 3 dolls available. She did the best with what she had!

Hi Poppy,

That was my exact thought. The choice of the other doll was odd to me. You would think she would have chosen gender related dolls, IMO.

This is so sad.

The other doll was a doctor doll.
It made me think of the paramedic who examined her at the scene, obviously he didn't "spank mommy".
Usually doctors are good not bad.

I know that it would be different for each 2 yo. My 2 yo will be 3 at the end of June. She definitely says "XXXXX hit me!" However she wouldn't say "Daddy hit me," she'd say "Daddy spanked me!" (She had a clawing/scratching problem rather than a biting problem, and we would tap her hand).

But to say that it is the same if Daddy was hitting me or that this is what CY would say... I don't know.

Something to think about!
(XXXXX being one of her brothers who unfortunately sometimes do hit)

I agree with you 1000 per cent. When we as parents inflict corporal punishment (slap on the hand etc) we refer to it as a spank. When kids are physical with eachother we tell them "Don't hit!". Most children, even that young, associate a spanking with what a parent does.

I believe he is a paid defense witness which shows you his bias. Kinda like that androgynous "Jayne" woman on Greta's show sometimes. Even if the evidence incontrovertibly pointed to a defendant she would make up something totally LAME to try to explain it away.

Jayne Weintraub? At least she's a defense lawyer. The problem I have is Kobilinsky is supposedly a scientist.

It made me think of the paramedic who examined her at the scene, obviously he didn't "spank mommy".

Also she knows daddy is NOT a doctor

Also, maybe the killer explained to CY that he had to spank mommy for biting.

BUT! If Cass is 7 going on 8 now and she saw JY doing it, she could say that now!

Obviously the pros don't have that from her.

Jayne Weintraub? At least she's a defense lawyer. The problem I have is Kobilinsky is supposedly a scientist.

Yeah that's the Jayne. Sounds like she's been smoking 3 packs a day since birth. Kobi is just a paid hand. He will say whatever he's paid to say. He may call himself a scientist but...

They need to show the jury how rare any of the 3 hush puppy models are in the Raleigh area.
The only major stores that carry men's HP are 2 warehouse shoe stores...SRI and DSW.

Don't forget mail order and internet shoes sales. They deliver to the area also.

BUT! If Cass is 7 going on 8 now and she saw JY doing it, she could say that now!

Obviously the pros don't have that from her.

Who knows where that poor girl has buried the events of that night??? She was 2 1/2 years old. The things she said and did at the time (e.g. "daddy did it" on the 911 call) were the most accurate things because they occurred right after the murder

I found the whole reenactment so disturbing to watch. Poor CY who had to see this happen, and that poor teacher who's been holding this in for 5 years. I also found it very eerie when she left the "mommy doll" face down on the bed and left the tall blonde doll standing there.

And it was such a significant event to the daycare person that she immediately called law enforcement and refrained (at request of LE) from telling anyone else (i,e., family).

Who knows where that poor girl has buried the events of that night??? She was 2 1/2 years old. The things she said and did at the time (e.g. "daddy did it" on the 911 call) were the most accurate things because they occurred right after the murder

Thanks for your reply :)

I listened with an open mind to the 911 call several times to try and hear: Daddy did it.

But, I heard toddler rambling and gobbly-de-gook.
I heard the beginnings of it...but the rest seemed to me to be the wish of adults listening to it, that it sounded like she said that.

ITA with you on this statement. It is most logical.

"Spank Mommy" ..... for biting? Who did mommy bite? Seems just as logical if it was Daddy that Mommy bit the child would have said that. She just thought her Mommy had been "spanked".

Am I correct that this was only 2and 1/2 days later? That would still be pretty fresh in a child's little mind I would think.

Like I said this is so sad.

What tells me she obviously saw it happen is that she chose a weapon, the chair. What an odd thing to refer to as a spanking. IMO she was told it was a spanking and didn't question it, because that info came from her dad.

Thanks for your reply :)

I listened with an open mind to the 911 call several times to try and hear: Daddy did it.

But, I heard toddler rambling and gobbly-de-gook.
I heard the beginnings of it...but the rest seemed to me to be the wish of adults listening to it, that it sounded like she said that.

Meredith testified about how Cassie said her father's name and then later just keep saying "he".

hmmmm... things I'd like to know:

Was Cassidy in the biting stage?

Who spanked in the house - MY or JY?

Was either LF or MF told of a biting spanking incident that Cassidy did?

Things I think:

CY did see the murder, but MY was already unconscious or else she would have "felt" the terror (God, I hate typing that) and would have remembered something that Mommy said.

JY did this - and explained Mommy's boo boo's, and helped CY get to sleep. The lack of trauma that CY exhibited speaks volumes to me.

hmmmm... things I'd like to know:

Was Cassidy in the biting stage?

Who spanked in the house - MY or JY?

Was either LF or MF told of a biting spanking incident that Cassidy did?

Things I think:

CY did see the murder, but MY was already unconscious or else she would have "felt" the terror (God, I hate typing that) and would have remembered something that Mommy said.

JY did this - and explained Mommy's boo boo's, and helped CY get to sleep. The lack of trauma that CY exhibited speaks volumes to me.

BBM

IIRC, from last trial Josh Dalton testified that MY was the disciplinarian and That JY was the fun Dad.

There were only 3 dolls available. She did the best with what she had!

I think you are right and that doll, regardless of gender, looked more like her daddy than the doctor in scrubs.

I have watched his commentary on so many trials I can't remember the one I watched and they brought him in, pretty brand new at the time. He was mostly neutral but leaned to the pros. on many points. That was one case, never have I seen him any way other than pro defense and excuses since.

Yeah that's the Jayne. Sounds like she's been smoking 3 packs a day since birth. Kobi is just a paid hand. He will say whatever he's paid to say. He may call himself a scientist but...

Jane used to be almost cute--looked a lot like Janis Joplin in her younger days. She took that Florida case with the 2 little boys who killed their dad and defended them for free. Raised my opinion of her. However, aside from that, she doesn't rank very high on my top 10 list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966